- Brisbane contract; Interstate candidates considered
- Contract through until 31 March 2021 with possible extension
- Please call Renee Clayton or Riley Osborne on 07 3232 9146
Our client is seeking four ServiceNow Application Specialist / Developers to join their team for a contract through until 31 March 2021 at their Fortitude Valley location. The ServiceNow Application Specialist is primarily responsible for the design requirements of instance of ServiceNow, support project Business Analysts with developing concepts and technical design and to work with Architects developing proof of concepts.
The role will work in all aspects of the application development life cycle; facilitating the gathering of requirements,
documentation of technical specifications, code development, documentation, deployment and post implementation support. The role is responsible for analysis, design, and development based on documented business requirements. This role is expected to support major projects, enhancements, as well as maintain / troubleshoot the production environment for ITSM, corporate and clinical applications.
The ServiceNow Application Specialist adds value through extensive knowledge of ITSM processes and ITIL, while implementing technical solutions based on industry standards and application best practices. They are expected to possess technical leadership skills to assist with code reviews as well as providing peer mentoring, guidance and internal development. The role will work closely with a small specialised team of ServiceNow System Administrators, Business Analysts plus Service Management leads and key technical and business stakeholders.
About the Role
- Identify and develop technical requirements for functionality being developed within improvement programs;
- Execution of the assigned workload for 2nd and 3rd level technical support including triage, analysis, service restoration, request fulfilment, defect fixing and minor enhancements on ServiceNow platform and applications as per documented service level agreements;
- Implementing platform upgrades, releases, patches & hot fixes across ServiceNow non-production environments according to the implemented SDLC best practice framework ensuring environments are controlled and auditable throughout the development and testing cycles;
- Creating new catalogue items (forms) and workflows in ServiceNow enabling automation of tedious/repetitive processes;
- Documenting knowledge artefacts required for the support and maintenance of new, enhanced and changed application software;
- Assessing, understanding and Documenting the impact of application change to production services, integration points and components before production deployment;
- Educating and training fellow development and support analysts on the administration and maintenance of the changed software; and
- Work team focused and collaboratively on building strong and positive working relationships with stakeholders.
- Minimum two years ServiceNow development experience including portal design and integration;
- While not mandatory, a relevant qualification would be well regarded; and
- This position may require the incumbent to operate a government vehicle and an appropriate licence to operate this type of vehicle is required (Queensland ‘C’ class licence) and proof must be provided before commencement of duty.
For more information please call Renee Clayton or Riley Osborne at u&u; on 07 3232 9146, quoting reference number 20093 . Alternatively, to submit an application, please click below.
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Flexible shifts (Morning/Afternoon/Night) - ASAP start - Great Pay! We are currently looking for a Pick Packer with RF Scanning experience based in Seven Hills! About the position: - [...]
- Negotiable and Competitive Base Salary - Genuine Career Opportunities - Strong Pipeline of Sydney Projects Harrison Barratt Group is a leading labour hire & white collar recruitment company ba [...]
- Mid size venue, great owners - Amazing team & work environment - Training & Development opportunities across the group The Venue Its got vibe and is THE local pub! Big, busy and fun. This i [...]
About the role An excellent opportunity has arisen for a capable and experienced professional to join our motivated and forward looking Development Assessment team. The City of Parramatta has be [...]