Australian Home Care
About Modern Medical
Modern Medical is part of the Zenitas Healthcare family and as such, the centres are well supported and the values of Zenitas and Modern Medical are closely aligned. That is, every decision we make, both individually and as a company, is patient-centered and guided by the values of:
About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced, customer focused Practice Manager to provide high level administrative support, and to oversee our team of health professionals and receptionists on a daily basis at our busy GP clinic located on St Kilda Road.
This a full time, fixed term role for 12 months commencing immediately.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role, ideally within a GP setting
- Demonstrated experience in managing and leading a receptionists/admin team of 3 or more staff
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service in a healthcare environment
- Strong experience in medical administration and reception management
- Strong management and communication skills, with the ability to liaise with and effectively influence staff & patients
- A collaborative and flexible approach to delivering exceptional patient centred services
- Willingness and ability to proactively implement continuous improvement and change initiatives
- High level Medical accounts processing skills including knowledge of Medicare, DVA and private health funds
- Ability to use clinical administration systems, as well as Microsoft Office software for data analysis and reporting purposes
- An understanding of business operations in the healthcare industry
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise and delegate tasks
- Ensure positive and productive relationships are maintained with colleagues
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft office suite – Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of: Undergraduate and postgraduate medical training programs
- National Privacy Principles and Health Privacy Principles
- Understanding of the General Practice environment including Medicare and legislative framework
Zenitas prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages and gender as well as people who identify as First Peoples, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability.
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please click apply.
If you would like your profile to be discovered by our team of recruiters for future roles, we would love you to join our Talent Community.
For any questions regarding your application, please send a message through your LiveHire Inbox (top right corner dropdown box of your profile)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Austr [...]
Reference: 54304 - Orygen Youth Health is looking for a Grade 2 Occupational Therapist, Social Worker Psychologist, or Grade 3 Registered Psychiatric Nurse (RPN) to join the team! - Fixed T [...]
Production Team Leader Apply now Job Number: 746208 Work type: Permanent Location: QLD Metro Categories: Supply Your Impact Reporting into an Area Manager within Product Packaging Departmen [...]
Reference: VG/1485869 The Department of Justice and Community Safety (the department) is seeking a general manager to lead the Complex Assessment and Referrals Team (CART) in the state’s quarantin [...]