TAFE Infrastructure NSW
New South Wales
TAFE Infrastructure NSW -Investment Program Director Infrastructure Delivery
TAFE NSW has over 500,000 annual enrolments and sets the benchmark forquality education in Australia. Join our innovative, dynamic organisation whilewe embark on a once in a generation evolution to modernise, up skill anddigitally transform into a world class education provider.
We’re committed to building a culture of highly engaged and talentedpeople, all working together in a collaborative and high-performance culturewhich facilitates career mobility and diversity. Our employees are valuedand provided development opportunities to ensure organisational success andpersonal growth.
The rolesits within TAFE Infrastructure NSW and reports directly into the Head ofInvestment & Capital Delivery. As the Investment Program Director for anInfrastructure Delivery Program you have an outstanding opportunity to lead,manage and direct a major capital work program of greenfield and brownfielddevelopments across the state.
With a focus on leading and mentoring a dedicated capital works team inthe development and delivery ofa major capital works program, you will ensure thatoutcomes align with the originating brief and meet stakeholder expectations andcustomer requirements. With your team you willidentify opportunities to bundle services and construction contracts to create themost cost and time efficiencies delivery methods.
Additionally, you will develop and refinestrategies, policies and processes to enable strategic prioritisation,coordination and reporting on multiple concurrent projects and initiatives.Reporting requirements will include updates to the Minister’s Office, NSWTreasury and TAFE NSW executive committees and range across financial andprogram status, risks, issues, safety, and contingency management and benefitsrealisation.
This is a full-time temporary role until August 2023, located at UltimoTAFE NSW campus.
Review theand for more information.
Required Experience and Skills
Key to your success will be your:
- Experience in leading major capital works programs
- Experience in leading a team of Project Directors or Program Managers
- Experience in managing a range of stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to build trust and operate in an advisory capacity
- Ability to effectively navigate organisational/stakeholder complexities through impeccable influencing and interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking and complex problem solving skills, coupled with superior communication, planning and prioritisation skills
- Ability to manage and report on financial status, cashflow, safety requirements, issues and risk management
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Award Winning Iconic Australian Farming Brand - Australian owned and Industry Leaders - Critical Farm Hand role for the season Mulgowie Farming Company is a large Australian owned and operat [...]
HC Local Driver / Casual ABOUT THE COMPANY Frontline HR are a privately owned company established in 2001. Frontline Human Resources operates across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Qu [...]
- $55k + super - Tuesday- Saturday roster - NEW retail brand, opening in November 2020 ABOUT THE COMPANY: Our client holds a cluster of wholesale brands, one of which is thriving so much that i [...]
Van Driver/Sorter, Macarthur region, Christmas Casual Opportunities Work type: Christmas Casual Location: NSW - Regional Categories: Delivery As a Van Driver/Sorter in on of our Macart [...]