Southern NSW Local Health District
Where you'll be working
At Southern NSW Local Health District we are working to help our communities lead healthy lives. Our mission is that all people across our diverse societies are able to have timely access to the right healthcare in the right setting to maximise their health, wellbeing and independence.
Cooma –the largest town in the Snowy Mountains, with bushwalking, mountain biking, horse-riding, fishing and white-water rafting all on the door-step of the ski-fields. The wilderness experiences are unforgettable, with Australia’s highest peak in Kosciuszko National Park. It’s just over 60 minutes’ drive to Canberra and 80 minutes to Merimbula the gateway of the beautiful Sapphire Coast.
There is an abundance of lifestyle benefits available to you in country NSW and you will be amazed at what you will have access to - and it all comes without the queues and crowds of a big city. For more information .
What you'll be doing The Enrolled Nurse works under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse, to provide person-centered care, in collaboration with individual/s and the multidisciplinary health care team to achieve people focused quality care.
- Current Registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as an Enrolled Nurse.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct nursing practice in a manner that respects the rights of individuals and groups in the context of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrated effective clinical communication through the use of information technology and written, verbal and interpersonal skills with the capacity to identify and resolve conflict situations by managing own emotional responses and interacting with others in a personable and professional manner.
- Evidence of participation in own professional development and commitment to maintaining competence and enhancement of skills, and willingness to apply and share professional expertise with colleagues.
- Knowledge of and ability to work within a person-centered approach to nursing with a willingness to embrace change in the delivery of care.
- Demonstrated understanding of quality improvement and evidence-based practice with recent clinical experience relevant to the position
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
At OPSM, we are a leading eyecare and eyewear retailer in Australia and New Zealand with more than 80 years of history. We are an integral business within the Luxottica Group, the global leader in eye [...]
Here at Schnitz, we are one big family, passionate about spreading happiness with authentic hand-crafted schnitzel. From our stores to our support office and our franchisees, we live and breathe our [...]
Cedars Christian College, NSW Cedars Christian College, a vibrant and growing learning community of over 700 students in Prep to Year 12 located in Wollongong invites applications from suitably quali [...]
- Use your Infrastructure and Safety Experience - Fixed Term Contract (4 years) - Wollongong Location About Us Transport for NSW is the lead agency of the NSW Transport cluster. Our role is to [...]