Southern NSW Local Health District
Where you'll be working
At Southern NSW Local Health District we are working to help our communities lead healthy lives. Our mission is that all people across our diverse societies are able to have timely access to the right healthcare in the right setting to maximise their health, wellbeing and independence.
There is an abundance of lifestyle benefits available to you in country NSW and you will be amazed at what you will have access to - and it all comes without the queues and crowds of a big city. For more information .
The historic village of Delegate is nestled among some of the finest grazing land in the State and surrounded by areas of natural beauty and wonder like the Errinundra and Kosciusko National Parks.
Delegate is located 1 ½ hours from the Sapphire coast and its numerous attractions. Delegate is also only 1 ½ hours from the Snowy Mountains which is home to exhilarating alpine wilderness and Australia's highest peak Mt Kosciuszko, the Snowy Mountains presents a stunning vista of rivers, mountains and glacial lakes. Enjoy great skiing and snowboarding in the cooler months or bushwalk, mountain bike and horse ride during the warmer months.
What you'll be doing
The Registered Nurse using best practice evidence delivers person-centered nursing care in collaboration with individual/s and the multidisciplinary health care team. Provides supervision and support for less experienced clinicians to achieve people focused quality care.
- Current Registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Registered Nurse.
- Demonstrated competencies in and knowledge of the complexities and challenges involved in providing nursing care in the context of a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated effective clinical communication through the use of information technology, written and verbal means and sound interpersonal skills with the capacity to interact with others in a personable and professional manner.
- Demonstrated application of evidence based practice and critical thinking to advocate for and implement individualised person-centred care with a commitment to quality improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise, delegate, and negotiate with others to deliver quality nursing care with a willingness to show leadership and embrace change in the coordination and delivery of care
- Recent clinical experience relevant to the position including evidence of participation in own professional development and commitment to maintaining competence and enhancement of skills,
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritise and organise workload and deliver care with integrity and accountability.
- Recent or previous work experience in a Multi-Purpose Service with an Emergency Department
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
URGENT WORK AVAILABLE IN: Southport, Surfers Paradise, Pacific Pines, Runaway Bay, Hollywell, Bundall, Labrador and surrounding area's Requirements: Before you proceed with your application, pleas [...]
URGENT WORK AVAILABLE IN: Southport, Surfers Paradise, Pacific Pines, Runaway Bay, Hollywell, Bundall, Labrador and surrounding area's Requirements: Before you proceed with your application, [...]
DRIVER WITH HR LICENCE FOR SKIP TRUCK, OR CRANE EXPERIENCE PREFERRED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL BASED IN LABRADOR. . [...]
Enjoy a career with Beaumont Tiles! - Be part of our growth - Dynamic, supportive and successful teams - Permanent Part-time position (19hrs / week) - Must be available to work on Saturday [...]