Are you an experienced cloud architect/developer who can assist our customers in architecting, developing and re-engineering applications that can fully leverage the AWS Cloud? Do you like to work on a variety of game changing projects, at the forefront of application development and cloud technology adoption?
In order for applications to be cloud optimized they need to be architected correctly enabling them to reap the benefits of elasticity, horizontal scalability, automation and high availability. On the AWS platform services such as Amazon EC2, Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon Elastic Container Services to name just a few,
provide opportunities to design and build cloud ready applications.
Amazon Web Services is looking for highly talented hands on technical architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services business. This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon’s world class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
We are looking for hands on architects/developers who are passionate about:
· Helping customers architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage AWS services
· Architecting and developing customer applications to be cloud optimized
· Working as a technical leader along side customer business, development and infrastructure teams.
· Providing deep software development knowledge with respect cloud architecture, design patterns and programming
· Leading customer projects in refactoring and re:platform applications
· Advising and implementing AWS best practices
· Working as both an infrastructure and application development specialist
· Agile software development and DevOps
· Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment
Our Consultants work with enterprise customers locally, regionally and potentially domestically. As such, Consultants must have the ability to travel to client locations to sell and deliver professional services as needed.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
· 10+ or more years of IT implementation experience
· Experience working with customers face to face, driving discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
· Deep hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale or current hands on technology infrastructure, network, compute, storage, and virtualization experience
· Hands-on technical application architect
· Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, etc.)
· 8+ years of C# and .NET or equivalent software development experience
· Strong analytical and problem solving and organizational skills
· Experience working on large scale cloud applications
· Excellent cross group collaboration, negotiation and communication skills
· Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast-paced and changing environment
· Strong understanding of fundamentals of Computer Science
· Familiarity with Microsoft .NET technologies (C# and the .NET Framework) and/or competitive offerings Experience with multiple product release cycles.
· Experience with ASP.NET, MVC, or WCF/Web API
· 5+ years software development experience in full product cycle: design, development, release and maintenance
· 5+ years of experience with relational databases and SQL
· Experience with delivering largescale cloud-based services using Azure, AWS or equivalent
· Passion in designing and building very large-scale distributed systems
· Experience with .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, or equivalent
· Experience working with Container Orchestration solutions like Kubernetes / ECS would be a plus
· Experience with DevOps work item tracking, build, and release systems, or equivalent
· Experience with setting up automations through scripting language such as PowerShell, Bash, Python, etc.
· Drive to improve performance, availability and supportability of services
· Drive to increase efficiencies through automation
· Extensive experience architecting, designing and developing applications in an AWS Cloud environment
· Experience with designing and building application using AWS services such as EC2, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Container and Serverless Solutions
· Design services with a strong focus on high availability and scalability, robustness, and observability.
· Build software prototypes and conduct experiments to evaluate alternative architectures.
· Take end-to-end responsibility for the development, observability, quality, testing, and production readiness of the services you build.
· Experience with Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
· Hands on familiarity with AWS CloudFormation, AWS CDK or equivalent Infrastructure as a Code offering.
· Strong scripting skills (e.g. Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
· Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
· Develop “best-in-class” engineering for our services by ensuring that the services and the components are: well-defined and modularized, secure, reliable, reusable, diagnosable, and actively monitored
· Gain an understanding of AWS businesses and collaborate with mentors and leaders to contribute to cohesive, end-to-end experiences for our users and customers
· Stay educated on existing and state of the art technologies, and do POCs to evaluate technology fits for customer needs
· Grow and mentor junior architects
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
**Company Description** At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, L [...]
- Reimbursements for professional development - Buy and sell leave – purchase up to 6 weeks of extra annual leave. - Salary packaging – to suit your personal and financial circumstances Part tech [...]
Are you looking to join a team where you help customers use the latest technology, where you receive cutting edge training and where you’re empowered to make a difference? We need enthusiastic peopl [...]
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, w [...]