This key government organisation is looking for a Database Engineer / Administrator to join the team on an initial 3-month contract. You will be providing design, development, and support services across MS SQL and Oracle databases across the business.
- Work within a dynamic team responsible for designing, developing, and administering database solutions.
- Develop, implement and review database related infrastructure, processes and procedures.
- Provide technical support and advice in relation to the database environment.
- Perform problem analysis and rectification in response to system outages and issues.
- Performance monitoring and provide necessary assistance to solve performance issues
- Demonstrated experience working with the installation, configuration and support of MS SQL and Oracle Databases
- Extensive experience programming with SQL
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- APS Level 4, APS Level 5, APS Level 6 - Canberra ACT, Sydney NSW, Melbourne VIC, Hobart TAS, Adelaide SA, Perth WA, Darwin NT, Brisbane QLD - $70,988 - $96,895 Successful applicants should demo [...]
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-ba [...]
Indulge in your passion for fashion! - Join Australia's most successful footwear retailer - Fun, fast paced and diverse role! - Rotating roster Mon- Sat availability, 5 shifts/ week - Every [...]
Position No: 2631GRE Division: Global Real Estate Location: Brisbane, Australia Work Type: Open Term - Full Time Applications Close: 11/10/2020 11:00 PM The opportunity We have a full t [...]