Talent International are currently recruiting for a Delivery Manager Operate (Program Manager) to work for a large mining company based in Brisbane CBD. This position is a 6 month contract role with the potential to extend. You will be responsible for facilitating and coordinating activities across the IT portfolio in partnership with the Business Partner.
6month contract + possible extension
Brisbane CBD location
- Demand management and strategic alignment of projects and programs (including resource planning for demand - pre PM assignment)
- Portfolio categories and criteria
- Evaluation, selection and prioritization (Demand through Project delivery)
tracking and measuring the achieved results
- Understand the project intake/demand coming, priorities and help required.
- Ensure adherence to the appropriate governance relating to the portfolio. This is done on behalf of the PMO.
- Oversee and coordinate dependencies across the initiatives in the portfolio, and resolve or escalate conflicts.
- Direct the creation and maintenance of the required portfolio documentation and artifacts. Engage PSO teams as needed for support
- Confirm understanding of resource requirements and the use of resources and funding is on plan, and highlight any variances.
- Engage with the PSO team to highlight resources and help required to ensure speed to execution and quality.
- PMBOK and Agile certification(s) and/or experienced
- Agile transformation experience
- Mining Systems & Infrastructure Implementation experience
- MS Project Application Platform experience
- System Integrator / consulting experience
- Experience leading large teams, PMO's
- Business Partnering experience
To find out more please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Danielle Wren on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands. Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured. PepsiCo Australia [...]
About Us Our Brisbane Technology Consulting practice is expanding, and we are looking for experienced Senior Manager to help drive this growth. Our focus is on delivering a full set of advisory and [...]
Job Description Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands. Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured. [...]
Job Description: Under the L3Harris Communications Australia Field Engineering Manager, the Specialist Field Engineer will work within the existing Mature Support Contract to the Commonwealth of Aust [...]