What you will need to bring?
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences every time
- Ability to connect with customers and confidently sell product
- Confidence to work independently and as a team
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication, conversational and interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you?
- Ongoing training and support for personal and professional career growth
- Leave entitlements
- Team discounts
- Bonuses and incentives paid to those team members who exceed targets and rankings
If you share the same drive and determination we have to succeed – Apply Now!
Applications must be submitted via www.sanitycareers.com.au .
Sanity is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities
Please allow up to two weeks for application processing. If you are found suitable for the position you will be contacted to arrange a phone interview, if you are however unsuccessful you will receive an email notification.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Our culture believes in Powering Your Potential. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve th [...]
Family Inclusive is a client focused family run, disability support company that has all client and staff goals at the forefront of our minds. We believe that the basis for any company is to ensure th [...]
Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterpr [...]
About the company Our client is a major, multi franchise Agricultural and construction equipment dealership group with locations in several prime agricultural & mining regions throughout Queensland. A [...]