Great opportunity for a customer obsessed, energetic marketer looking for a role that provides variety and challenge, exposure to business, stakeholders and customers, as well as best in class marketing tools and techniques.
Stockland is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team in Melbourne on a fixed term contract until the end of June 2021. YOu will be managing the marketing of some of our South East Melbourne Communities, covering both land and medium density product categories. Reporting to the Regional Marketing Manager this role is perfect for a proactive generalist marketer. Brand, sponsorship, acquisition, analytics and events, this role covers it all.
The customer is at the heart of our community and the heart of our marketing. We are passionate about delivering personalised relevant marketing communications that convey the benefits of living in a Stockland community and the Marketing Manager is critical to this.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing innovative marketing strategies and practices that support the project vision and values.
- Ensuring the Local Area Marketing (LAM) planning framework is used to leverage the Stockland brand, build and drive new leads, support the achievement of sales targets, and drive community development initiatives.
- Maximising PR, networking and engagement opportunities to maintain and grow Stockland's profile in the local community.
- Develop and roll out local content in collaboration with PR agency and other partners.
- Manage eDM and social communications to customers.
- Drive a culture of insight led marketing (customer, competitor and product) to assist decision-making at project level and enhance marketing and sales strategies.
- Proactively develop strong relationships with project teams and Group Marketing in order to deliver engaging events and communications while adhering to timelines, COVID-19 safety precautions and best practice process.
- Use data led insights to optimise advertising and communications.
- Proactively provide suggestions and recommendations on how to improve customer experience with every interaction.
- Manage marketing expenditure, reporting, forecasting and budgeting.
• You will know how to use research, data and analytics to develop marketing communications that excite, engage, and drive leads.
- A background in the property/construction / real estate sectors (specifically land and/or medium density) would be highly regarded
- You’ll be able to develop local area marketing campaigns that ladder up to a national marketing strategy while recognising opportunities to deliver personalised content and messaging.
- You will have some experience in building eDMs, using website CMS and CRM systems, and utilising tools such as google analytics and data dashboards.
- You need to enjoy working in a collaborative culture but will also be given the freedom and trust to work autonomously to deliver your marketing campaigns.
- Crucial to your success will be your positive flexible attitude, your ability to engage stakeholders, and your passion for delivering best in class marketing solutions.
- Driving licence and access to own car are a pre-requisite
At Stockland we are a community delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
We recognise the importance of flexibility and work life-quality and over 80% of our employees have informal or formal flexible work arrangements. Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. Benefits include free to access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products.
Agencies should note that unsolicited resumes will not be accepted for this position and Stockland will not pay any fees related to resumes that are submitted directly to hiring managers and not through our approved process. Where appropriate, the Careers @ Stockland Team will work with our preferred panel of agencies to source candidates for roles.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job no: 526746 Work type: Full-Time, Permanent Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner Categories: Marketing As the Media Marketing Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving traffic into ou [...]
As the Media Marketing Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving traffic into our stores and online for David Jones. With a focus on developing a holistic omni channel advertising and performan [...]
The ideal candidate for this Digital Marketing Specialist role, is someone with their finger on the pulse and is a quick & effective worker. You will be the brand voice, so you must be confident, full [...]
Primary Location Melbourne, VIC Job Description Summary Exciting opportunity for an experienced bids and proposals professional. About the Role About The Role Service Stream’s Business D [...]