We are currently looking for a Senior Analyst to join our Commercial Finance Team, based in our Sydney Head Office, to drive insightful management reports, analysis and comprehensive supporting documentation for Group forecasting and planning deliverables.
- Support the coordination and consolidation of Business Unit forecasts into Group forecast.
- Support the performance analysis versus developed budgets/plans/forecasts for Group functions, providing quality management insight into factors influencing performance and present recommendations for performance improvement.
- Prepare reports for Group functions to monitor key performance drivers and assist key stakeholders in reaching their performance targets.
- Support the development of the Group management reporting capability, to ensure they are fit for purpose and documented in an integrated conceptual framework and delivered via the Group's core financial reporting systems.
- Support decision making though the provision of analysis of Group financial performance.
- Preparation of analysis and review of Group forecasting, including providing quality management insight into factors influencing performance.
- Assisting with ensuring planning drivers, assumptions and financials are accurately reflected in the forecasts.
- Support in embedding the SAP group forecasting module with the recently implemented SAP ERP.
- Support the building of strong working relationships with key stakeholders to solve issues, leverage opportunities and influence Group performance.
- Enhance organisational effectiveness through proactive continuous improvement and innovation.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Appropriate tertiary qualification/s is required
- CA / CPA or equivalent accreditation is required
- Experience in management reporting and financial accounting
- Experience in a role providing financial analysis to support decision making
- Demonstrated time management skills and working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Board report writing skills
At Stockland we are a company delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
We recognise the importance of flexibility and work life-quality and over 80% of our employees have informal or formal flexible work arrangements. Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. Benefits include free to access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products.
Due to the permanent nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents or Open Work Visa holders with more than 12 months validity from their role start date
Agencies should note that unsolicited resumes will not be accepted for this position and Stockland will not pay any fees related to resumes that are submitted directly to hiring managers and not through our approved process. Where appropriate, the Careers @ Stockland Team will work with our preferred panel of agencies to source candidates for roles.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Employment Type: Temporary Full Time (Up to 18 months) Position Classification: Senior Analyst Remuneration: $51.09 - $59.52 per hour Hours Per Week: 38 Requisition ID: REQ188881 Where you' [...]
Employment Type: 2 x Temporary Full Time (Up to 12 months) Position Classification: Senior Analyst Remuneration: $51.09 - $59.52 per hour Hours Per Week: 38 Requisition ID: REQ188878 Where [...]
- Attractive Salary Package - Trusted and award winning brand - Global Firm This job will involve undertaking AML related functions including completion of Account Inquiry Requests, annual Custo [...]
Job Description - Top 5 global FMCG brand; $500m Australian business; Fast track promotions - Excellent remuneration of $120 - 140K + Super + 30% STI - International promotion opportunities; Hi [...]