Stockland’s Graduate programme:
As a top Graduate employer our program offers you a permanent role that takes you on a 2-year journey to develop your capability and participate in focused development days. You will also benefit from the coaching and support of a dedicated Sponsor to help you make the most of the program.
Highlights of the program include innovation workshops, connecting with graduates from around the country and the chance to bring fresh ideas to Stockland.
This Graduate opportunity sits in the Project Management team who are responsible for delivering high quality projects on time, within budget and scope, across our Communities and Commercial Property businesses.
You will rotate through Stockland’s various Project Management departments to gain a broad overview of the function and its responsibility in ensuring the organisations success.
Responsibilities are varied, including:
- Scope, design and deliver projects in accordance with the Stockland D-Life development process, the agreed vision and 1H and 2H profitability levels. This includes working across design and cost management, control, monitoring and reporting, and procurement, as well as other areas.
- Maximise profitability, information exchange and business outcomes.
- Ensure schedule, revenue and cost objectives are met.
- Develop and review Stakeholder Engagement Plan(s).
- Monitor contractor activity to better understand market influences.
- Actively engage in Stockland's sustainability programs and support the delivery of a community and environmental shared value proposition.
- You are currently studying for or have completed a suitable degree within 24 months of the program start date. This program will start in February 2021.
- We have a preference for applicants who have studied Architectural, Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management, Quantity Surveying degree but will also consider other related degree subjects.
- You have achieved a 60% grade point average or above (GPA) either to date or overall in your degree subject.
- The ability to build strong working relationships and adapt your style to suit your various stakeholder groups is critical for success.
- Due to the permanent nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia or New Zealand.
Stockland’s proposition to you:
At Stockland we are a company delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits, which include free-to-access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products.
Please click apply. You will be asked to complete a short application form and upload a copy of your CV plus academic transcript. Please speak to your manager before applying.
If your application meets the requirements, you will be invited to complete online assessments and a short video interview initially
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position Summary: An opportunity exists to lead the Medical Workforce Unit for St Vincent’s Health Network Sydney and drive innovation and customer service in the delivery of recruitment and admini [...]
<p dir="LTR" style="font-family:Arial"><strong>Position Title:</strong> Medical Workforce Unit Manager<br /> <strong>Employment Type:</strong> Permanent, full-time& [...]
Position Title: Medical Workforce Unit Manager Employment Type: Permanent, full-time Hours per week: 38, Monday to Friday Position Grade: Health Services Manager, Level 4 Salary: $127,384.00 to [...]
Clinical Trials Coordinator Immunology/Allergy Maximum Term Contract 12 months Hours weekly 32 Position Grade RN Grade 1-8 Salary $64,184.86 - $90,.83 depending on grade Enterprise Agreement [...]