Merchandise for leading non-alcoholic drink brands
Sunbury & Gisborne Area
Working Wednesday- Approx. 6-8 Hrs per week
Asahi Lifestyle Beverages is an innovative and dynamic FMCG organization that is home to leading brands including, Schweppes, Gatorade, Pepsi and Cottees (just to name a few).
As a Strikeforce Casual Merchandiser you will partner and represent Asahi Lifestyle Beverages, joining a fun and engaging work environment in merchandising for their non-alcoholic products. You will be building displays, filling and merchandising shelves and fridges within the Grocery Industry , ensuring the all products looks fantastic in stores.
The job is a physical one! You'll need to be capable of lifting heavy items!!!
What we are looking for in our next team member:
- A good level of physical fitness – able to frequently and safely lift up to 16kgs, and be on your feet for about an hour per visit
- Retail, sales or grocery experience highly regarded
- Previous merchandising experience preferred
- Knowledge of planograms, refits and ticketing standards
- Sound computer literacy with ability to use an iPad/tablet for reporting
- Confidence with communication and ability to influence and build relationships
- Excellent time management, attention to detail and organizational skills
- A positive "can do" attitude with a problem-solving mentality
- The ability to work extra hours during peak periods
You must have:
- An Australian Drivers License with a reliable motor vehicle with comprehensive car insurance
- The right to work in Australia
About our Company
Imagine working for one of the most dynamic and fastest growing merchandising companies in Australia! Strikeforce AMC is a progressive Australian company representing a portfolio of market leading brands ranged nationally in supermarkets, hardware and mass merchants.
Our people succeed because they genuinely love what they do, if this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Reference: 37935 Western Health, Drug Health Servicers is looking for a Team Leader, who will provide direction and guidance to the AOD Specialist Services treatment team. As the Team Leader you wil [...]
Reference: 29854 Footscray hospital is seeking an enthusiastic Grade 2 Pharmacy Technician to join our team on a casual basis, with outstanding interpersonal and computer literacy skills that demo [...]
Revenue Services Officer About Us Western Health manages three acute public hospitals Footscray, Sunshine and WillIamstown Hospital. It also operates the Sunbury Day Hospital, Transition Care at H [...]
Personal Assistant About Us Western Health manages three acute public hospitals Footscray, Sunshine and WillIamstown Hospital. It also operates the Sunbury Day Hospital, Transition Care at Hazelde [...]