- Recent experience with laboratory information systems e.g. Ultra and pathology middleware e.g. AMS, Aqure, Test with demonstrated ability to learn and understand new systems.
- Extensive experience working in a diagnostic pathology laboratory as a medical scientist or pathology IT application support.
- Experience in customer service.
- Co-ordination of or involvement with IT related projects, preferably in Pathology.
- Previous Information Management experience.
- Previous experience in interfacing diagnostic equipment to an Information System.
- Previous system administration experience.
- Experience in training scientists and/or support staff on use of various software/applications.
- Experience with automated laboratory systems, such as track.
We can offer:
·The opportunity to join a friendly and progressive team in a rapidly expanding and dynamic organisation.
·Encouragement to grow, innovate and partake in ongoing training and development programs.
·An inclusive and culturally safe space.
·Benefits including salary packaging, monthly accrued day off, flexible working arrangements, access to EAP, Online library access and onsite car parking.
Work with us! Northern Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce which reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, as well as applicants who are LGBTIQ+, who have different abilities, or are from culturally and Linguistically Diverse Backgrounds are encouraged.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Work type: Permanent Full time Location: Aust - VIC Regional, Aust - VIC Metro - Help deepen relationships and achieve stronger customer advocacy - Build upon your lending skills within a hi [...]
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Shopper Marketing Executive to join the team. This role is a full-time permanent position reporting to our Shopper Marketing Manager. This role is no [...]
Let’s talk about the role Grow and nurture, new and existing customer connections through our hugely popular cards and instalments products and platforms. - Drive customer and spend growth in [...]
Will you actively create a healthier future for tomorrow? At Medibank we’re encouraged to think big. We have a clear purpose to impact better health outcomes for our customers, patients and our com [...]