About The Role
Role Locations: Melbourne or Sydney
Role Type: Variety of roles available, fixed-term (roles vary in duration from 8 to 18 months) and permanent
About the Team
People, Transformation and Consulting are a team of Employee Journey Experts in ANZ’s Talent & Culture function, responsible for the design and delivery of workforce change-related projects that form part of ANZ’s workforce change and transformation agenda. We are a global team, made up of various Chapters (smaller teams), based in Australia, New Zealand, India and the Philippines.
Our business leaders (our customers) and their exceptional experience of our services is a core part of the role.
As the Employee Journey Expert,
you will be responsible for the delivery of workforce change initiatives such as restructures, organisation design, mergers, acquisitions and divestments. You will take a human-centered approach - engaging with a broad range of employee groups and leverage available data to develop insights that input into the design and delivery of solutions to the business.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
• Experience in delivering restructure programs and/or consulting
• Highly developed skills in data analysis, excel and power point
• Experience in organisational design and change management is highly desirable
• Expertise in project management (experience in Agile practices is valued)
• Strong business and commercial acumen (knowledge of the banking industry and digital transformation desired)
• The ability to consult with a passion & curiosity to understand employee needs and wants
• The ability to explore needs in a data-driven way, develop and implement innovative solutions, test the outcomes and iterate
• Excellent interpersonal skills with listening, probing and challenging being a key strength
• Excellent research skills both qualitative and quantitative with a level of mastery in your ability to draw conclusive insights
• Commercial acumen with the ability to put theory in to practice
• A demonstrated thirst for better understanding the employee and the organisation, define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
Role grade will be based on the level of mastery and experience you bring, with more senior roles requiring organisational design and/or organisational development and/or workforce planning and/or change management experience with other roles focusing on a more generalist skill set, with data and automation capability preferred.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- APS Level 4, APS Level 5, APS Level 6 - Canberra ACT, Sydney NSW, Melbourne VIC, Hobart TAS, Adelaide SA, Perth WA, Darwin NT, Brisbane QLD - $70,988 - $96,895 Successful applicants should demo [...]
- Surgical Nights - Accommodation provided and travel reimbursed up to $800 - Accommodation provided and travel reimbursed up to $800 A Metropolitan ACT hospital requires a Junior Medical Office [...]
- Permanent full time position available - Work as a Dental Receptionist near Melbourne CBD - Close to public transport and amenities - Impressive salary for the right candidate Freedom Dental [...]
Applications are invited for a 3-year postdoctoral fellowship researcher position in the Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing (CAS) at Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, Australia. [...]