Australian Capital Territory
- Clear Career advancement opportunities
- We do our best work together
- Learn how we value, celebrate and support our employees
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. In Adelaide, we are a team based practice and this extends to our clients whom we work and collaborate with, in solving complex problems. Together, we design, innovate and implement, providing enduring advice that support our clients and the services they deliver. Our clients vary in size and come from a diverse range of sectors – all sharing in a common goal:
to embrace change and deliver services that make Australia a better place. We are looking for talented individuals who would like to join us on the journey.
KPMG’s Cyber Team – how we work and our integrated teams
KPMG's Management Consulting division is currently seeking Senior Consultants/Managers to join their growing Cyber Defence team in Adelaide on a permanent basis. This opportunity will require you to play an active role in growing KPMG's Cyber service line.
We are seeking Consultants who are passionate about cyber with a background in Government Security and Cyber. You'll work closely with clients to evaluate their technology environment and provide advice and recommendations to enable them to improve their ability to respond to cyber risks and threats.
- Providing hands on expertise on technical security assessments and formulate recommendations to better manage business risks
- Assisting our clients to meet manage cyber risks in a way that enhances their ability to meet business objectives, stakeholder expectations and compliance obligations
- Enhancing our clients' business resilience to cyber attacks
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Demonstrated client service excellence
- A background in Cyber Security consulting
- Knowledge of the ISM, PSPF, and the government security certification and accreditation processes
- A tertiary qualification (preferably technology)
- Industry CISM, CISSP, and/or iRap certifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills including an ability to articulate deeply complex technical issues to a senior/executive/board level audience
- A government security clearance of NV1 or above
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
BE PART OF OUR EVOLUTION Welcome to Ampion. It-s an exciting time to be part of a new name in Australian technology solutions. The merger of Shelde and Revolution IT has brought together some of Aus [...]
BE PART OF OUR EVOLUTION Welcome to Ampion. It’s an exciting time to be part of a new name in Australian technology solutions. The merger of Shelde and Revolution IT has brought together some of [...]
Your Opportunity : You ideally support one or more capability chapters Security Assurance, Security Architecture and Engineering, Security Program Management, or Cyber Software Engineering. Your d [...]
- Clear Career advancement opportunities - We do our best work together - Learn how we value, celebrate and support our employees KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional [...]