- Flexible working conditions to optimise work-life balance!
- Professional Development allowance of $1000 annually
- Focus on education and support to its members of staff
Interesting in becoming part of a growing organisation that is a premium service provider in the region?
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to join their team with two positions available in the Central Coast and Newcastle.
The organisation is focused on making a difference to people’s lives and quickly becoming the best service provider in the region.
- Generous salary package- earn between $70,000 to $95,000
- Variety in caseload- aged-care and NDIS
supportive team culture with collaborative learning
- Work alongside a range of Allied Health Professionals
- Excellent learning structure and Professional Development allowance
- Mentoring opportunities for students
- Flexibility in location of work and hours
- Travel reimbursement
- Develop existing assessment and therapy skills
- Liaise with external stakeholders including Nurses, Doctors and Care Managers
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Full AHPRA registration
- All levels of experience are encouraged to apply
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Will you actively create a healthier future for tomorrow? At Medibank, we’re encouraged to think big. With a clear purpose to impact better health outcomes for our customers, patients and our commu [...]
Job Description - Company car or car allowance provided - Flexible working location and hours to suit you! - Above award pay rates! Unique opportunity to work for a fantastic organisation that allow [...]
Job Description - Caseload centred around your home location - Flexible hours and days to optimise work-life balance - Above award pay rates, Professional Development and Car allowance Rare opportun [...]
Job Description - Variety of locations available across Newcastle/Hunter - Earn between $80,000 and $100,000 + super - Phone and laptop provided Join a progressive organisation that focuses on clien [...]