A casual office/admin assistant is required to help the owners of a small but busy retail shop in Mona Vale.
- Entering stock into our POS/inventory system
- Pricing/labelling stock
- Assist with stocktaking
- General maintenance of inventory
- Unpacking & putting stock away
- keeping shop tidy
- Answering phones
- Ad hoc office jobs
- Assisting retail staff
- Packing online orders
- Organising freight consignments
- Website backend maintenance
- Filing and organising company records and documents
The candidate must be able to use a computer particularly Excel/Google Sheets. Attention to detail and a high standard of quality is required.
This is an evolving role so initially will be 15-20 hours per week with the potential to increase.
This role is only open to those who hold a current working visa or permanent resident of Australia.
Please email your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]
Note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted to proceed to the interview stage.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Contract until 2/10/2020 - State Government Agency - Sydney Location About the company Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a State Government Agency to engage an Assistant Briefings a [...]
The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our [...]
The Company In 2021 Shimano will celebrate 100 years as the market leader in fishing and bicycle goods worldwide, it is recognised for its precision engineering and innovative products. With over [...]
- Located in Penrith, NSW - Notionally a 6-month contract + option to extend - Multiple positions available Our client, an independent regulator established to improve the quality and safety of N [...]