About the business
First Parking is a Brisbane based company that is focusing on benefiting the customer and its clients by working together as a team. In turn, this will maximise the customer satisfaction and the value of the parking assets. We are embarking on an innovative culture which will create continuous improvement and agility.
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager and/or Managing Director, the Customer Experience Executive will be responsible for providing a high level of service whilst assisting and coordination of the day to day running of the business.
This role will be part of a small team that requires a "hands on" approach to all tasks.
This is a multi-facetted role requires the ability to work independently on the following:
- Administration and operational tasks (not limited to), email communications, sales administration, account management, customer service support, answering intercom calls, and updating data in back-end software;
- Manage ad-hoc car park related queries/issues/incidents;
- Coordinate the general marketing activities, such as print, digital and social media marketing across various platforms
- Coordinate revenue reporting and operational expense audits and provide recommendations on a daily, weekly & monthly basis;
- Proactively manage the parking assets legal compliance, Workplace Health and Safety, and risk mitigation management;
- Collaborating with management to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently;
- Work with the General Manager and Managing Director to enhance the customer experience in our parking assets;
- Manage stakeholders through the entire parking process and actively pursue new avenues for revenue; and
- Using a hands-on approach to coordinate and actively manage the entirety of the car parking experience, including, presentation, maintenance, sales, marketing, and customer satisfaction.
Skills and experience
- Experience with parking systems and procedures (highly desirable);
- Ability to work in a "hands on" environment;
- Marketing experience within the car parking industry;
- Property/Facilities exposure would be ideal;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong relationship management abilities;
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team; and
- Proficiency in MS Office platforms.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description We are enterprising. As an industry-leading global real estate company that operates from more than 500 markets across 68 countries, what sets Colliers International apart is n [...]
Why join our team? AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2 [...]
Talent Register - APS 2, APS 3, APS 4, APS 5, APS 6, EL1 and EL2 temporary non-ongoing - $48,120 to $ 123,358 per annum - Darling Harbour About Australian National Maritime Museum As one o [...]
Who We Are We are one of Sydney’s largest club hospitality group. We employ over 600 people throughout seven venues across South West Sydney and the Northern Beaches and have over 125,000 members. [...]