Tennant Company is a recognized leader of the cleaning industry. Since 1870 we have been passionate about developing innovative and sustainable solutions that help our customers clean more spaces more effectively, addressing indoor and outdoor cleaning challenges. Our products include equipment for maintaining surfaces in industrial, commercial and outdoor environments. With more than $1B in revenue, Tennant Company operates in three geographic business units including Asia Pacific, US, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
We have a purposeful culture built on a strong foundation of shared principles and stewardship with a set of beliefs and values that describe how we act and do things at Tennant.
We value & support our people and therefore we’re committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in the business.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager and working in a close knit team, you will provide support to our Direct Sales team and clients within your designated territory. Utilizing our SAP system, you will be managing customer queries, creating sales orders, investigating and resolving disputes and supporting our sales team with administration tasks as required.
- Prepare customer quotations for aftermarket parts
- Respond to incoming calls or emails from our customers
- Manage and respond to customer complaints including dispute resolution
- Receive sales leads via email or phone and follow sales lead procedures to communicate
- Enter customer orders into the system for spare parts, consumable items and machines
- Generate pick slips where required
- Work closely with our accounts team to gather customer information
- Process returned goods and liaise with our warehouse team to finalise returns
- Reporting on open orders or call analysis where required
- Maintain a high level of communication with our customers
Our ideal candidate will;
- Have proven experience in a similar role
- Be proficient with Microsoft applications
- Be a highly motivated customer service champion with passion and drive
- Have a high attention to detail
- Have a positive and motivational personality
- Demonstrate planning and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise work and multi-task
- Possess strong communication skills with the ability to negotiate and resolve disputes that may arise
- Have prior experience with SAP or similar, this will be highly regarded
- Ongoing support and development
- Employee recognition programs and rewards
- Wellness program
- Clean, modern offices
- On-site parking
If you consider yourself to be a customer service superstar, if customer service is your passion, then don’t miss this great opportunity to join a leading global company. When you join Tennant Company, you’ll become part of one team and not just be another number. You will build a rewarding career with a progressive and growing company. We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in our employees who we want to be part of our long term vision and goals.
A pre-employment medical is required for this role.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We're Fever! About Fever Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun [...]
Customer Service Representative - Sydney (CBD), NSW About Tilray Tilrayis a global leader in cannabis research, cultivation, processing and distribution. We aspire to lead, legitimize and define the f [...]
Job Description Finished your degree but not sure what to do next? Our graduate program connects you with a range of market leading Insurance businesses, allowing you to choose the one best suited to [...]
**Title: Microsoft CSP (Cloud Solution Provider) Sales Specialist**Not even digitally ground-breaking products sell themselves. At Dell Technologies, we're determined to give every one of our customer [...]