ICT Security Specialist job, Government agency, Parramatta, $600-$850 p/d super
Your new company
Your new job will be within a federal government agency with head office in Western Sydney. Due to multiple ongoing initiatives they require an ICT security specialist to support their day to day Cyber security operations.
Your new role
You will be required to focus on the day to day security operations by applying technical ICT security skills working within the operational and infrastructure security remit. The role will be to assist the ICT security director delivering a more resilient environment by undertaking BAU and project tasks and applying security expertise in a wide range of infrastructure technologies.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be part of a highly enthusiastic team within a busy government agency so previous experience within the government sector is highly regarded. You must be able to demonstrate an in depth understanding of security technologies. You will also be required to process the following skills.
- Min 3 years I.T. security experience.
- Experience with Industry Frameworks and Standards: PSPF or ISO27001/2
- Demonstrate strong technical security knowledge (i.e. vulnerabilities, incident detection, Windows/Linux OS, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience patching and upgrading servers
- Proven track record of raising security awareness through effective documentation and end user training
- Experience working toward essential 8 criteria desired
What you'll get in return
You will be part of a Dynamic team within a busy environment. You will receive a 6-month contract with a leading organisation within the Government sector as well as a competitive remuneration package. Due to the nature of the job the candidates with exemplary written and spoken communication skills are paramount.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the role, click 'apply now' or for more information please do not hesitate to contact me on ********2252 + click to reveal or alternatively send your resume to Diar******@******.au + click to reveal .
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Who we are looking for Global Technology Operation (GTO) is looking for highly motivated, self-directed candidate to join the APAC Service Delivery team in APAC. The ideal candidate will have experi [...]
- Mix of Property, Commercial, Litigation, Family and Corporate - Up to $80,000 package - Growing national law firm About the Company Highly regarded, award winning mid-tier firm. This firm tr [...]
Manager, Platform Risk - 2 full time positions available About the Business The Superannuation, Retirement & Platforms business unit under AMP Australia division brings together AMP’s platform [...]
What you’ll do Among Australia’s earliest adopters of the Google platform and agile methodologies, we are continually investing in future-focused IT solutions. We seek curious, innovative and re [...]