Casual BrandActivators & Relay/ Planogram Experts Tura Beach Area
- Availability Required Monday - Thursday
- Competitive Hourly Rate & Km Allowance
- FMCG Experience highly regarded
About the Role
As a Strikeforce Brand Activator/ Relay Expert , you will work within your allocated territory calling on retail outlets, merchandising our client’s products to a high standard, as well as building & maintaining strong relationships within your stores.
You will need to be self-motivated & have the ability to work autonomously. All roles are Casual, and the average hours provided are a guide only – No 2 days will be the same!
Our Clients include but not limited to - Grocery, Tobacco & Liquor products
Point of Sale materials will be sent to your home -therefore you must be able to store and transport to stores.
Main Duties &Responsibilities;
- Product Management (Stock levels/ Position/ Ticketing) in line with and exceeding our client’s expectations
- Planograms/ Relays - Executions & Compliance
- Executing tasks, building displays, erecting Point-of-sale and stock management
- Negotiating off location opportunities
- Building & maintaining strong relationships with store personnel
- Communicating up & coming promotional activities
- Accurate reporting using Own Smart Device
- Time Management Skills - The ability to work under pressure
- You will need to be over 18, have full Australian working rights
- Live in the advertise area/ surrounding suburbs
- Current State Drivers Licence & Reliable Road Worthy Vehicle
- Physically fit – Bending & Lifting - Carrying stock (Max 16 kgs)
- High Attention to detail & Strong planning skills
About our Company:
Strikeforce is a progressive Australian company representing a portfolio of market leading brands ranged nationally in supermarkets, hardware and mass merchants. For over 40 years we have assisted with shopper marketing solutions across Australia.
Our People Succeed because they genuinely love what they do, if this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted by the friendly Talent Acquisition team at Strikeforce.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Customer Service responsibilities: - Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person. - Dealing with customer concerns. - Upselling. - Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS. Additional responsibili [...]
Casual BrandActivators & Relay/ Planogram Experts Tura Beach Area - Availability Required Monday - Thursday - Competitive Hourly Rate & Km Allowance - FMCG Experience highly regarded About [...]