KU Children's Services
KU Concord Children's Centre, located in Concord, offers a caring, secure and nurturing child care program for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years old between 7:30am - 6pm, Monday to Friday. At KU Concord, there is a focus on multiculturalism and their multicultural team, cater for a wide variety of cultures in their community.
KU Concord has been independently assessed by the Department of Education NSW under the National Quality Standards, and are proud to be rated as Exceeding the National Quality Standard.
For more information, please visit the centre website: https://www.ku.com.au/childcare/centres/kuconcord
This is a permanent part time role, working 3 hours per week (day of work is negotiable).
You will provide a range of administrative services vital to the efficient operations of the centre. In particular, you will be administering accounts payable, accounts receivable, fee processing and assisting Directors with a range of tasks including filing and record keeping, as well as being the friendly point of contact for families.
To be successful in this position you will:
- Have proven financial experience in accounts payable and receivable
- Have superb communication skills
- Possess a calm, approachable manner
- Be able to confidently work independently however seek guidance when needed
- Be able to prioritise tasks
- Enjoy working in a team focused environment
- Have a current NSW Working with Children Check.
Why join us?
KU has been recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. At KU we want to make your work with us as interesting and rewarding as we possibly can.
KU is a culturally sensitive employer, committed to improving outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, families and employees.
The KU Difference:
- We Reward - We offer sector leading pay and benefits including salary packaging and discounted private health insurance.
- We Build Careers - We enable and encourage our people to grow and evolve with us
- We Grow Our People - We provide opportunities to learn, grow and enhance your professional practice through KU’s high quality professional learning program
- We Offer an Inclusive Culture - We’ve created a diverse and inclusive working culture with a shared vision and common values.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your Cover Letter and CV via the 'APPLY NOW' button.
For inquiries, contact Aude, HR Generalist on 9268 3934 or email [email protected] (please note: applications are not accepted via this email).
To view other vacant positions, please visit our website www.ku.com.au
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Role: School Crossing Supervisor - Part time x 2 vacancies Help protect our vibrant school communities The role The role of School Crossing Supervisor is held in very high esteem in our communit [...]
Project Academy's Mission Project Academy is an innovative Sydney-based high school tuition provider for Year 9 - 12 students. Our mission is to provide our students with the most comprehensive HSC t [...]
- Competitive Salary - Multi award winning dealership - State of the art facilities. ABOUT THE COMPANY -This state of the art dealership is part of a large multi national organisation, that repr [...]
Principal Solicitor Litigation, Ongoing, Parramatta An ongoing position as a Principal Solicitor has become available in the legal services team based in Parramatta Square. Reporting to the Direct [...]