Synargy Limited Partnership
Our team is passionate about their work and we surround ourselves with like-minded people. We now have a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated, customer focused individual to join our team based in Hendra. This is a full-time permanent position.
- Receiving and managing general customer enquiries on a daily basis via phone and email
- Working within the repairs team to manage work approvals and warranty claims, ensuring accuracy and compliance with company policies
- Liaison with repair agents and customers to facilitate warranty solutions
- Answering general customer enquiries, processing customer orders and liaising with warehouses in regards to the status of orders
- General office administration and reporting
- Excellent communication skills and a professional phone manner
- Strong problem solving and investigative skills
- Proven experience in a similar type role would be advantageous
- The ability to meet deadlines with confidence
- Experience working in a busy, team based office environment
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Conscientious – you have high attention to detail, a talent for multi-tasking and are passionate about your work
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
- Administration software experience
Critical to your success, will be your genuine passion for dealing with people and positive, can-do attitude toward all you encounter.
If you are a self-starter, looking for a new challenge, please email us a cover letter, together with your CV to [email protected] . Applications close 23rd August 2020.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Opportunity: Our Ashurst Service Central - People Team are looking for a L&D; Administrator to join our Brisbane office on a permanent basis. Ashurst Service Central (ASC) has been designed as a [...]
Our client is urgently seeking a talented Systems Administrator to join their IT Services team. This is a long term contract that will see you through until August 2021 with possibility of 6 month ext [...]
Did you know KONE moves over one billion people every day? As an innovation leader in the elevator and escalator industry, we employ over 60,000 professionals globally, and we’ve been taking peopl [...]
DESCRIPTION The HR Assistant is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides Human Resources support to our FC associates. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing gre [...]