Byrne Trailers is a leading manufacturer of Heavy Vehicle Transport Equipment with its Head Office based in Wagga Wagga NSW and a division in Toowoomba QLD.
Established over 35 years ago, Byrne Trailers services all parts of Australia and is recognised as the leader in Livestock road transport equipment, as well as being active in the manufacture of Bulk Transport Trailers and Waste Management equipment.
We currently have a vacancy for an Receptionist, based in the Byrne Trailers Head Office in Wagga Wagga.
This is a multi faceted role that reports to the Financial Controller, and forms an important part of the administrative team at Byrne Trailers.
- Manage our Reception front desk
- Provide general administrative support for Management staff
- Schedule and prepare weekly Production Meetings
- Screen and transfer incoming phone calls
- Responsible for internal and external mail
- Assist with recording A/R & A/P invoices
- Occasional banking
- Assist with employee timecard preparation and leave forms for payroll, 100+ employees
- Create and maintain new employee files
- Maintain stationary and office supplies
- Assist with Management Expense claims and reimbursements
- Arrange Travel & Accommodation
- Assist in the organization of Functions & Corporate Events
- Perform role with integrity, confidentiality and accountability in accordance with company business guidelines and taxation laws
- Work independently as well as part of the team
- Perform other relevant duties as directed
Training and Experience
- Preference for a minimum of three years experience in a busy reception environment
- Must have demonstrated experience with Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability to work in a small and efficient team
- Show initiative, be able to prioritize and be pro-active to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail, problem solving ability with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to embrace new technologies, computer literacy and sound knowledge of IT
- Enthusiasm & Time Management skills
- Experience with MYOB
- Previous experience in a limited HR capacity
- Experience within a PA role
An attractive remuneration will be offered in accordance with the skillset of the successful applicant.
To apply for this position please forward your CV with a covering letter via email to [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Hej, We are looking for a reception/house keeper/All rounder This is a live in position We are looking for an energetic person to come help run a busy 29 room motel, we are i [...]
We are looking for experienced dental personnel around central NSW including Orange, Wagga Wagga and Bathurst. A. B. Dental supplies recruitment services to over 2800 Dental Practices and is the curre [...]
There is an exciting opportunity for a medical receptionist position at our new practice, Edward St. Obstetrics and Gynaecology. The candidate will be responsible for administrative duties within our [...]
Gain money from Home by Participating in Paid Surveys - Data Entry agent - Customer Service Agent - Part-time We are seeking individuals nationwide to take part in paid studies - Apply ASAP! We [...]