TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENTS AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT SYDNEY EASTERN SUBURBS
Covid-19 Community Care
Specimen collectors required to join a rapid response team of collectors in various locations throughout Sydney's Eastern suburbs.
Hours of work will cover all 7 days varying from 8am - 5pm. Overtime rates will apply on weekends.
The role will involve the following duties;
- Collection of swab samples from patients (ages 5yrs+)
- Attending to the care, storage and processing of Swab specimens
- Ability to work alone and participate as part of the team.
- Attend to paperwork and associated clerical duties to ensure all details are correct
- Accurately record information relating to patients and specimen
- Compliance and adherence with policies and procedures, and Workplace Health and Safety procedures;
- Ensure the housekeeping and stock supplies at Collection centres is maintained to acceptable standards
- Fully compliant with COVID-19 based work health and safety practises.
- Full PPE will be provided
To be considered for this role, you must possess:
- Previous experience in a specimen collection based role (blood or swab collections essential)
- Ability to communicate effectively with Collections team, referring Doctors, Patients and other Stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding and dedication to patient care and service delivery standards
- A Certificate III in Pathology is preferred but not essential
- Ability to be an active member of the team
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to understand and ensure compliance with WH&S; policies and guidelines to maintain and a safe and healthy workplace
- Reliable and consistency is paramount in the assignment
KE Select are also able to offer healthcare workers Swabbing training.
If you meet the above criteria and available to commence immediately with your own transport, we want to hear from you! Please click apply now or for a confidential discussion, contact Hannah at KE Select; [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The opportunity We are looking for an experienced Leasing Executive to join our Global Real Estate team on an open term basis in Brisbane. Working as part of a collaborative and successful team, yo [...]
Title: Sales Development Representative Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Engagement: Full-time/Permanent Market Resource Partners (MRP) have new opportunities for sales professionals [...]
Join one of Real Estate's most innovative software firms! InspectRealEstate are looking for a Leasing Consultant or Property Manager to join our Sydney Team. Benefits include: 1. Work from home [...]
About Wells Fargo Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and t [...]