About The Company
Boutique’s client is a reputable Professional Services company located in Sydney’s CBD. They are seeking an individual with a can-do attitude and who enjoys a variety of responsibilities in a fast paced environment!
About The Role
This role is responsible for providing support to the in-house Council and Company Secretary on a permanent full-time basis.
- Provide high quality administration to the in-house legal team and the general council such as scheduling meetings, travel, expenses, generate reports, presentations and compiling board documentation
- Support the Company Secretarial function with key projects from inception to completion
- Implement continuous improvement to improve efficiency and champion information management
- Process data into relevant systems and database, to comply with administrative systems and processes, ensuring that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
- Assist the Company Secretary with ad-hoc requirements, whilst ensuring tasks are prioritised and completed with a strong sense of urgency
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant administrative experience from a Professional Services background
- Solid computer skills, in particular Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including telephone manner
- Work autonomously with minimal supervision, demonstrate initiative, priority management and organisational skills
- Work well to deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
How To Apply
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity. Click on the APPLY button now!
For the most up to date roles and recruitment information please add us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/boutiqueconsult or follow us on LinkedIn! https://www.linkedin.com/company/boutique-the-consultancy
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The opportunity We are looking for an experienced Leasing Executive to join our Global Real Estate team on an open term basis in Brisbane. Working as part of a collaborative and successful team, yo [...]
Title: Sales Development Representative Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Engagement: Full-time/Permanent Market Resource Partners (MRP) have new opportunities for sales professionals [...]
Join one of Real Estate's most innovative software firms! InspectRealEstate are looking for a Leasing Consultant or Property Manager to join our Sydney Team. Benefits include: 1. Work from home [...]
About Wells Fargo Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and t [...]