- Tullamarine location
- Salary $65,000 plus super depending on experience
- Export Seafreight focus
About The Company
Our client is an engaged & established Australian owned end to end logistics provider with a strong focus on freight forwarding operations. Developing strong IT systems to constantly deliver results over and above customer expectations to a valued portfolio of accounts.
About The Role
Due to growth, our client has an opportunity for an Export FAK Operations clerk to join a busy export team. Handling export operations from order through to departure, this role is predominantly seafreight focussed with some airfreight for leave cover. The role,
based in the Tullamarine suits an operator with 2-3 years' export experience who is looking to move into a team that coordinates the entire process.
- Management of shipments through order, bookings, cartage & uplift/departure
- Work with internal and external suppliers to build strong working relationships
- Ensure customer information and status updates are updated timely
- Ensure full costing and invoicing is accurate for each file
- Client visits with the commercial team to build strong relationships
Skills And Experience
- 2-3 years' experience in Export Seafreight (air also an advantage) operations
- Previous exposure in FAK exports preferred
- Exposure working closely with key clients
- Demonstrated ability to maintain commercial relationships
- Experience working on Cargowise1
This company has built strongly year on year over the past decade. With loyal staff, this role will suit an operator looking for a place to call home for the long-term.
- Continued exposure to all elements of the forwarding operations including the ability to cross-train
- Small team, long term rewards for loyal staff
- Tullamarine location
To apply online please click on the apply link and send your resume in WORD format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Andrew Bennett on 0409 137 399
Please visit www.veritasrecruitment.com.au to view more jobs.
COVID-19: The health & safety of our team, candidates and our community are very important to us.
Therefore, we will be completing all of our recruitment processes via digital channels for the near future.
Transport, Shipping, Logistics > Freight Forwarding
29/07/2020 10:21:00 AM
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The opportunity We are looking for an experienced Leasing Executive to join our Global Real Estate team on an open term basis in Brisbane. Working as part of a collaborative and successful team, yo [...]
Our Company Novotech is internationally recognized as the leading regional full-service contract research organization (CRO). Novotech has been instrumental in the success of hundreds of Phase I - [...]
Liberty Specialty Markets (LSM) offers specialty and commercial line insurance and reinsurance across Asia Pacific. Find out what it takes to be part of a global Fortune 100 company that exists to [...]
Russell Kennedy is built on making a difference to our clients, our people and our community. At Russell Kennedy we are very proud of our collegiate culture and we work hard to recruit people that [...]