Philip Morris International
Outbound Sales Representative – Melbourne, Australia
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
As an Outbound Sales Representative, you will
• Create and continue retail engagement and advocacy at outlet level, using remote resources (i.e. phone/ email, etc.)
to effectively improve our performance across key indicators.
• Execute top-down business strategies as required within your territory, leveraging trading terms, pricing relativities and trade programs.
• Develop effective business relationships with key stakeholders at varying levels within the territory.
• Execute scheduled daily outbound calls and reporting on territory volume performance.
We’re looking for
• Previous experience in a call centre environment is preferred, we are looking for our next sales superstar!
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build meaningful relationships with data led insights to our retailers
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office Software (Excel and Outlook)
• Curiosity, is proactive with a solutions focus
• Fluent Mandarin would be highly desirable
What we offer
Our success depends on the people who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Inclusion and diversity are part of our DNA at Philip Morris Limited. Our priority is to attract, support and retain individuals – no matter their age, gender, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.
Please note the official title of this role is ‘Remote Territory Manager’. Candidates must legally be able to work in Australia.
Please apply online by 14 August, 2020.
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Inside Sales Representative Melbourne CBD Working with passionate sales peopleThe of an Inside Sales Representative is to promote and sell Oracle-s and Aconex-s online information management solutions [...]
Who we are Big Post specialises in providing freight delivery services for online retailers. We have partnered with a variety of different carriers to provide a complete and competitive road transpo [...]
Work type: Permanent Full time Location: Aust - VIC Metro - Champion our customer centric values in our Small Business and Specialised Direct team - Mix it up in the pursuit of growth: end t [...]
Why work for Brennan? We are a national company with a reputation for delivering technical excellence, innovation and high quality service to the mid-market and have backed up that statement by win [...]