Our client is a leading Non-Profit organisation in the Eastern suburbs who are currently seeking a temporary Processing Officers to support through a busy period. The contract will likely run until the end of the year, possibly longer.
Your new role
In this role you will be working within an incredible organisation with a great culture and positive environment.
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Processing invoices for payments
- Assisting clients, carers, other non-profit organisations or families with any invoicing queries
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong data-entry experience within an office environment, with a high attention to detail.
- Essential - Car and licence -due to location.
- Highly desirable - a current Employer’s Working with Children’s check (you will be required to get one before commencement).
- Clear police check history.
- Demonstrated ability within the Microsoft Office suite.
- Able to commit to working through the contract period.
- Own laptop/computer and home office space.
What You Need To Know
Initially you will be training both in the office and by Zoom. You may also continue to work from home in the future. The role does require you to have solid office experience, attention to detail and fast processing skills. As part of this role before commencement you will also be required to complete a NDIS Check (All done online) a police check (online) and be able to provide Drivers licence and WWCC evidence at interview. Starting ASAP.
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Lead the fundraising function - Dynamic & passionate team - Exciting new role Parkinson’s Victoria raises awareness and funds for services and research to improve the quality of life for 27, [...]
Opportunities to lead iconic INGOs don’t come around very often. For almost 70 years, AVI (formerly known as Australian Volunteers International) has brought people together to share skills and kn [...]
Reference: 1193709 Location Profile Creekside K-9 College was officially established on January 1st, 2012 following the disaggregation of Caroline Springs College. Creekside has grown very qui [...]
Job Details JOB TITLE - Team Member - Property & Exhibits Registry EMPLOYMENT TYPE - Ongoing Full time LOCATION - VIC AFP BAND & SALARY - Band 03, $64,598.00 - $75,420.00 JOB REFERENCE NUM [...]