- Exciting new role for an enthusiastic and capable marketing graduate!
- Join our close-knit team and bring your creativity to the coatings industry
- Amazing career development opportunities
Reporting to our Brand Manager and based in Clayton, VIC this exciting marketing role will assist in creating and executing portfolio marketing plans across our Dulux Protective Coatings range.
In this broad and diverse role you will build strong relationships; add value and influence through your collaborative marketing style and provide exceptional stakeholder experiences. Working collaboratively with the wider marketing team this role will work across all channels of the product life cycle,
updating and creating collaterals in line with new branding. No two days will be the same, some examples of your responsibilities will include;
- Organising exhibitions, events and seminars.
- Supporting the development of our marketing strategy.
- Working with cross functional teams to gain market insights.
- Assist the Brand Manager in managing large and complex multi-functional projects.
This is your opportunity to join an amazing team where you will learn and develop your skills while still adding incredible value.
To be successful
You will have a passion for marketing, being creative, and taking the initiative. You will be known for your determination and willingness to learn, and ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders. Ideally you can demonstrate:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing;
- Strong organisational and time management skills;
- Drive to learn and develop professionally;
- A creative mindset and ability to translate and execute ideas;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Dulux Protective Coatings
Dulux Protective Coatings across ANZ is a leading supplier of high-performance coatings systems for the protection of metal and concrete surfaces in a wide range of industries from light industrial such as trade painters through to heavy industrial such as mining.
If you’re looking to progress your career and gain real world life cycle management, this role offers a fantastic opportunity for mentorship and exposure to the broader Dulux Group.
For more information see www.duluxgroup.com.au or apply online with a cover letter and resume.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
At Goodman Fielder our purpose is to create food that people love. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week. A [...]
Reference: 1194919 Location Profile Springvale Park SDS strives towards providing an innovative, dynamic centre of learning for students with disabilities. The rich educational programs, along [...]
With over 90 years as a Caterpillar Dealer, William Adams has proudly made its mark. Together with Caterpillar, we've been there for customers - selling and servicing the best equipment in the world - [...]
Job no: 503600 Work type: Full-time Location: Melbourne - Burwood Categories: Research, Health - Full-time and Fixed Term until June 2025 - Level B $99,346 + 17% Superannuation - Deaki [...]