ABOUT THE ROLE
As an ambassador for 7-Eleven values, our Team Members support store operations reflecting best practice in convenience retailing.
You must be flexible and available to work any 5 out of 7 days a week.
Day, Afternoon and Night shifts available!
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Using our POS system
- Cleaning our renowned coffee machine and store
- Merchandising and maintaining excellent store standards
- Ensuring a safe working environment including temperature checks and correct manual handling
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Previous experience in the retail industry is required
- A fun and friendly attitude
- Fantastic communication skills with a proactive approach to solving problems
- No formal qualifications necessary!
- Being part of a dynamic, innovative and growing business
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Great training and development
There is more to 7–Eleven than meets the eye. We are committed to delivering little moments of brightness to the everyday lives of our customers. Having operated for over 40 years in Australia, we are proud of our diverse culture and innovation, and take pride in our people and their successes.
Apply NOW with your resume and shift availabilities.
**Please attach resume as a PDF**
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The successful candidate will need to be prepared to change store locations if required
- You will be required to work two weekends every month. You may also be required to work some public holidays
A role with 7-Eleven can lead to a long term career 7-Eleven. We offer retail management training and continuous coaching and guidance. Join us as we deliver best practice in convenience retailing and live out the 7-Eleven's values.
Want to work at 7-Eleven? - Good Call!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Warehouse Storeman - Australia's Largest Flooring retailer - Regular O/T avaliable - Loganlea Based Warehouse Carpet Call, One of Australia's leading Flooring retailers is seeking an Enthu [...]
About the Opportunity Due to an internal expansion our bulk billing client in the Loganlea area has an opportunity for 3 vocationally registered general practitioners to join their growing team of me [...]
Recruitment 24/7 has a vacancy for a Labourer based out of Logan Village for one of our Industrial Flooring clients. Duties for the position include assisting the tradespersons with the application [...]
Clamp Forklift Operators Recruitment 24/7 currently has 4 x ongoing vacancies available for Experienced Clamp Forklift Operators with one of our clients in Loganlea. A permanent role may be on o [...]