GEELONG, Victoria, Australia
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB’s Motors and Generators business, located in Geelong, currently has an opportunity available for an experienced Service Administrator. The successful candidate will have experience working in a similar role within a workshop environment as well demonstrate experience in driving quality and process improvement initiatives.
- Performing complex administrative activities such as; maintaining office filing systems, general data entry, capturing customers inquires via Salesforce, payroll and timesheets in SAP, general ordering processing and liaising with suppliers.
- Acting as a point of contact for customer enquiries, initiating actions and supporting resolution.
- Assisting in the preparation of documentation, including researching, compiling, proofreading and editing reports, presentations and organization charts.
- Scheduling meetings, take minutes, maintain databases and produce reports and presentations for business leaders.
- Arranging aspects of internal and external events, including scheduling travel arrangements, accommodation.
- Leading continuous improvement initiatives to maximize efficiency and effectiveness within the administration teams across the workshops nationally.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues.
- Knowledge in principles and practices of basic office management.
- Knowledge of relevant software such as SAP, Salesforce, Excel, Word and Microsoft office.
- Experience in driving quality and process improvement initiatives.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, with excellent planning skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About usThe Barwon South West Region BSWR provides justice services from Justice Service Centres in Geelong and Warrnambool, and through reporting centres in Colac, Hamilton and Portland. The region h [...]
- Contribute to the development of one of Victoria’s fastest growing regions - Remuneration starting at $83,591 plus Super - Perm full time Come and join Golden Plains Shire Council, a regional mun [...]
- Location: Geelong - Duration: 12 month fixed term contract We are looking for an experienced Fleet Operations Administrator to facilitate the safe and effective management of the Barwon Water mot [...]
- Permanent Part Time Role - 9am – 3pm daily - Geelong / Torquay location Our client is currently seeking a switched on receptionist/administrator to join their team. Responsible for all fu [...]