Aveo is a leading and trusted owner, operator and manager of retirement communities across Australia. Aveo's philosophy is underpinned by a commitment to grow with older Australians by inspiring greater living choices.
We currently do so for 13,000 residents in 93 retirement villages across Australia. Our values of Care, Kindness and Respect reaffirm our commitment to both our residents and our employees.
About the role & Aveo Durack Aged Care community:
- Casual positions available - morning, evening and night time shifts
- Will work as part of a team providing safe and effective personal care, tailored to the resident's needs
- Ensuring all residents receive kind caring and respectful personal care that supports their choice and independence
You will ensure residents' security, dignity, privacy and value their culture and diversity. It is essential that you actively contribute to the promotion of best practice in OH &S; and continuous quality improvement, and promote the culture and philosophies of Aveo.
- Certificate 3 in Aged Care or equivalent
- Current First Aid & CPR certificate
- Current Police Check clearance
- Passionate Carer with excellent people & communication skills
- Trustworthy, reliable & enjoy working in a team environment
- Reliable, flexible approach to 24 hour rostering
- Aveo Benefits - access to exclusive savings on hundreds of retailers, products & services
- Carer opportunities and development
- Be part of a friendly and supportive team
- Join a leading retirement and aged care communities operator
- Be part of an organisation focused on innovation and support
To start your career with Aveo select "Apply Now" to complete the brief application questions.
Aveo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on our employees. We treasure skills, expertise and commitment.
Our goal is to attract, develop, motivate, reward and retain the best people in the industry.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
At BWS, we are passionate about Beer, Wine and Spirits Whether it's in the way we connect with customers and help them find their special product, or present our stores to be the best place to shop, [...]
Torquejobs are seeking expressions of interest for any Utility workers, Cleaners, Chef-s and Kitchen hands living in/near Kununurra. Chance to be part of a new 5-year project in the Kimberley region - [...]
Personal Care Attendant Job Details Aveo is a leading and trusted owner, operator and manager of retirement communities across Australia. Aveo's philosophy is underpinned by a commitment to grow wit [...]