Hobart City Council
Classification: ME Level 3-4
Salary Range: $53,803 - $56,539
Closes: 5.00pm, Monday 17 August 2020
About The Role
The role participates in the day to day activities of the Reserve Operations and Streetscape Operations crew, ensuring work is performed in a timely, cost effective manner and to a quality that meets the community’s needs in a range of reserves and streetscapes.
Information Pack and Position Description
- Information about the City of Hobart Information Pack
- Please review the Position Description
How To Apply
For further information please contact Peter Kerstan, Program Leader Parks & Reserves on (03) 6278 2435 or via email at [email protected] or Lee Farnhill,
Manager Parks & Recreation on 0438 790 168 or via email at [email protected] Please do not send applications to the contact person.
Please apply online below
Please note that Hobart City Council assesses all applications based on merit. Hobart City Council positions are filled in accordance with suitability for the position, the relative merits of the candidates and relevant legislative requirements.
If you are interested in this position:
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Apply
- Attach a resume. Please note this is a mandatory requirement of the application process.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Apply your talent where it counts - Be the SME in project risk management and showcase your exceptional engagement and stakeholder management skills - Enjoy flexibility, innovation focus and int [...]
Apprentice Baker Banjo’s Bakery Café Hobart Part Time We are currently seeking an Apprentice Baker to join our Banjo’s Bakery team in Hobart. As an Apprentice Baker, you will receive on-going [...]
- 6 month, full time assignment with possibility to extend - Office located in Hobart - Government opportunity to make a difference Join the team at a government agency that works to deliver nati [...]
Graduate Finance Analyst (708363) Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment Strategic Services Finance Applications must be submitted by Thursday 27 August, 2020 11:55 PM [...]