About the role
The position works as part of a Multi-disciplinary team that provides Chronic Conditions Rehabilitation Services, guided by evidence-based principles with a consumer –focused approach to service provision.
The successful candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prescribe, implement and evaluate exercise programs for Chronic Disease clients with a focus on clients with cardiac and respiratory disorders
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritise and manage own time to meet and exceed customer expectations, with an enthusiastic, calm and flexible approach
- Demonstrated communication, negotiation and consultative skills,
with an ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary health care team
- Manages challenges constructively and positively
- Demonstrate experience and commitment to identification, development and implementation of quality and service improvement activities to continually improve patient care outcomes
- Demonstrated data analysis skills including abilities to undertake outcome evaluation and translate this to service improvement
17.5% annual leave loading, 12.75 % employer contribution to superannuation. Other employment benefits may include: professional development, salary sacrificing options, wellness programs and the Employee Assistance Service (EAS).
Vaccination Preventable Disease This role is designated as ‘Vaccination Preventable Disease (VPD) risk role'. You must be able to provide evidence that you either:
- have been vaccinated against the VPD's listed in the role description; or
- you are not susceptible to the VPD's listed in the role description.
You will be asked by the recruiting manager to supply this evidence if you are the preferred candidate for the role. More information and evidence forms can be found at here.
Further information regarding this role please download and read the attached Role Description and Information Packages. You will need to submit your Cover Letter, CV or Resume including the names and contact details of two referees and a short response (maximum 1-2 pages) on how your experience, abilities, knowledge and personal qualities are relevant to the role.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Who are we? Ranked as one of the Top 10 places to work by Randstad Australia, and a LinkedIn global top 25 employer, Schneider Electric offers not only a great career but an organisation that offer [...]
Metro South Health is Australia's first digital health service and the first health service in Australia to be recognised for excellence in person-centred care by Planetree International. It's also on [...]
Job No: 877132 Work Type: Casual Location: Brisbane At BP we are passionate about great service. We are seeking candidates who share this passion, and who are energised to deliver a great expe [...]
Requisition Title - Home & Investment Lending Manager, Mount Ommaney QLD Job Number: - AUS117693 Description - Do you enjoy identifying solutions to help customers achieve their financial goals? [...]