CMA CGM is the world's third largest container shipping company with headquarters in Marseilles, France. The Group offers a complete range of activities including shipping, handling facilities in port as well as logistics on land. The Australian group consists of CMA CGM Australia, ANL Container Line Pty Ltd (a wholly owned subsidiary of CMA CGM group) and a shared back office department CMA CGM Group Agencies Australia (CCGAA) with centralised offices in Melbourne and branch offices in all Australian states.
Reporting to the Managing Director CCGAA, the National Manager - Ships and Terminals is responsible for -
- Efficient management of all vessels through terminal operations in Australia for CMA CGM Group and its subsidiaries.
- Supervision and management of transitions / integration of subsidiaries and their operating applications.
- Manage operational activities between Australian ports/terminals and shared service centres.
- Acting as Group’s first emergency point of contact for cargo and marine incidents / accidents.
To be successful in this senior role, you MUST have -
- Strong shipping background with experience in Operations/Logistics/Documentation/Commercial and Finance
- Previous experience in Port Agency or Liner Principal activities in a managerial position.
- Extensive knowledge of port and marine operations.
- Thorough knowledge of vessels stowage planning
- Extensive knowledge / experience of laws of goods’ carriage by sea and related cargo / vessel damage claims (Shipping Law)
- Extensive knowledge of charter parties and responsibilities between ship owners / brokers and charters and their agents.
- Extensive knowledge of bunker pricing and order / supply procedures.
- Excellent team and project management skills
We are looking for a senior shipping professional with strong operations and management background. In return, the CMA CGM group provide unlimited opportunities to grow your career throughout our wide international network. If this sounds like a career for you, we would like to hear from you.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job no: 526278 Work type: Permanent Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner Categories: Marketing In your role as Copywriter, you will be the custodian of the voice of David Jones; creating strong [...]
About the role About the role The Executive Assistant to the CEO is a diverse, dynamic and busy role. The role works closely with the Manager Executive Services and has a primary focus to ensure the [...]
- Initial Six Month Contract with Rolling Extensions - CBD Based, large-scale initiative - Leading edge environment UI/UX Designer FinXL Professional Services is a leading IT services organisa [...]
- Looking for passionate hospitality professionals - East Melbourne, Fitzroy and Kew locations - Be a part of a dynamic, welcoming kitchen team About the Company St Vincent’s Hospital Melb [...]