Cutting Edge Tree Maintenance
What we need:
- Solid physical labour in assisting with tree work - Dragging branches and cleaning up. Endurance a must.
- Must be good with working in team environment.
- Must display a solid initiative, humble, willing to learn new skills and develop an appreciation for the tree industry.
- Drivers licence required.
- White card preferred.
What we will provide:
- Onsite job training under highly experienced and qualified Arborists.
- Position is based on 3-4 days weekly.
- All PPE and uniform.
- Sustainable work in a dynamic and fast paced, fun team.
We are looking for someone to fit into our fun and dynamic team. We are a family business that has a passion for the tree industry. We take pride in our work and have a strict WHS policy that we implement. Meek, Mild, Humble, and a hard worker.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the role This role provides complex care coordination in the rostering of services for clients using our Client Management System with the aim of assisting people to live independently in their [...]
Job no: 494701 Employment type: Full Time Location: Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter Categories: Finance About the Organisation Life Without Barriers is a leading social purpose, not for profit [...]
About the role Calvary Community Care support workers make a difference in the community by facilitating positive health and wellbeing options for individuals, their families and carers. Support w [...]
- Supportive team environment - On the same grounds as the John Hunter Hospital - Previous management experience or senior role experience Are you a competent people manager with exceptional lea [...]