For over 25 years, our successful client is renowned for delivering outstanding project after outstanding project. With projects right across Australia and predominately working within the institutional, educational and government sectors, our client is now in a position to take onboard a permanent Project Coordinator to join their Melbourne team.
Duties of the successful Project Coordinator will include, but not limited to:
- Assisting your Project Team for all administrative duties
- Engaging and maintaining key subcontractor and stakeholder relationships
- Managing critical document control
- Adhoc administrative duties as required
The successful Project Coordinator will have:
- Local tertiary qualification in Construction and/or Project Management - essential
- Local and relevant experience with a commercial head-contractor - advantageous
- Thorough understanding of Construction Principles including local buildability and methodology processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
If you meet all of the above requirements and are ready for your next challenge, APPLY NOW with a copy of your updated resume and cover letter detailing why you're the best candidate for this role.
Alternatively, if this opportunity doesn't quite align with your background or if your career has been impacted by the consequences of COVID-19, then contact Rob on 0422 263 778 or [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
BGIS is a global leader in the provision of facility management, project delivery, energy & sustainability, asset management, workplace advisory, real estate services and technical services. With a c [...]
Title: DELWP Project and Stakeholder Coordinator Advertiser: Wurundjeri Woi-wurrung Cultural Heritage Aboriginal Corporation Location: Abbotsford, Melbourne, Victoria An exciting opportunity has [...]
Trelleborg is a world leader in engineered polymer solutions for almost every industry on the planet. And we are where we are because our talent brought us here. By specializing in the polymer enginee [...]
We are looking for a Project Administrator to coordinate project activities, including simple tasks and larger plans. You will manage schedules, arrange assignments and communicate progress to all tea [...]