EnergyAustralia is a highly regarded and progressive energy retailer. We provide smart, innovative energy solutions for over 1.7 million customers. We’re excited about the amazing things energy can do. And we’re determined to drive positive change. Our passion is to empower and energise Australians towards better energy use.
About The Role
The Product Manager (or Propositions Lead as we call it here at EnergyAustralia) is responsible for building compelling propositions and managing products over their entire lifecycle. You will manage a product portfolio, of customer-centric energy products and services, from business case through to successful market launch and review. Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead the design of innovative products and effective implementation plans that execute and deliver the Customer Value Proposition and support long-term business value.
- Evaluate new product ideas from a customer, market and financial standpoint.
- Engage with other teams on viability of marketing plans, sales and service approaches to ensure success of new products when launched.
- Deliver new product initiatives through cross-functional teams including Technology and Enterprise Project Management Office.
- Ongoing management of the product performance and lifecycle.
- Provide commercial insight into product opportunities and risks to Marketing Planning.
What We’re Looking For
To be successful, you will have a naturally collaborative communication style, and a strong strategic understanding of customer-led design. You will have:
- Experience in marketing Retail Products in dynamic and changing business environments
- Demonstrated experience in the development and achievement of consumer product strategies.
- Able to develop and implement new business processes and operating procedures via consultation, collaboration and communication
- Proven relationship management, negotiation & influencing skills with the ability to effectively communicate with staff and management at all levels
What’s in it for you?
By Becoming Part Of EnergyAustralia, You Will Get To
At EnergyAustralia, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture, so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging.
- Work autonomously on your own portfolio to demonstrate end-to-end thinking
- Facilitate the development of EnergyAustralia products that genuinely help our customers
- Work with, and learn from, a high-performing team that are passionate about what they do
- Also, various employee benefits such as; Workplace giving, generous parental leave, ‘Dress for your day’, and various discounts for travel, entertainment & shopping.
How To Apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply" button to submit your application.
For any queries contact [email protected] or call 0386 281 396.
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Collaborative team - Flexible work environment - Melbourne based Working for us At Origin we have a strong purpose and values that challenge us to find the answers to the big energy questions [...]
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world. We [...]
A great British food company Premier Foods is one of Britain’s biggest listed food companies, employing over 4,000 colleagues at 15 manufacturing sites and offices up and down the country. Many [...]
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to de [...]