Claim Central Consolidated
- Growing and evolving company with endless opportunities
- Career defining role
- High performing team culture
Do you want to kick start your career within the insurance industry? We are looking for someone to join Claim Central in an entry-level claims role. If you are someone who wants to learn and build their career with a company this is the role for you!
Claim Central is an international industry leader across Claims Management Services, Insurance Technology and Data & Analytics. With our award-winning technology ClaimLogik providing complete transparency in the claims process, significantly reducing the claim life cycle and improving the customer experience.
Claim Central was ranked 8th Most Innovative Company in Australia in 2016 by the Australian Financial Review.
What We Offer You
- Continued learning environment
- Collaborative environment
- An inclusive team that embraces diversity
- Improving customer experience through each touch point.
- Join a new team that has rapidly expanding opportunities.
- You will communicate with Policyholders, Insurance Clients, Trade Repair Partners and coordinate rectification of the property.
- Go-getter attitude!
- Knowledge-driven, wanting to learn from the best!
- Results driven
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Efficient time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and achieve team results
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Strong ability to build rapport with clients and the team
If you like the idea of being a part of a revolutionary international company with a young, energetic environment that supports the need for flexibility and autonomously then
- Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Possess a degree from an accredited institution, - Previous experience in leading large, diverse teams, - You possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, - Experience in a [...]
Employment Type: 2x Casual Position Classification: Administration Officer Level 2 Remuneration: $28.05 - $29.04 per hour Requisition ID: REQ181756 Where you'll be working Western Sydney [...]
- Executive Level 2 Lower, $119,495 – $134,208, plus an additional 15.4% superannuation - Ongoing - Community Services - Sydney The Bureau of Meteorology is undergoing a significant transformat [...]
Who are we? Servian is the largest privately owned data consultancy in Australia. We embrace innovation and change, and the positive impact it has for us and our clients. All roles at Servian involv [...]