Job no: 496922
Work type: Casual
Location: NSW - Taree
Categories: Home Care Worker
Taree Area of New South Wales
One Team, Our Customer
We care, We make it happen, We focus on the moment, We listen
KinCare is a leading national provider of in-home health and wellbeing support. We assist Aged and Disability clients in their own home, helping them to remain independent for as long as possible. We are seeking experienced Aged Care Professionals to join a dedicated team providing support to our clients in their home and in the community. Travel will required around Taree, Wingham, Harrington, Old Bar and surrounding suburbs.
As a KinCare Support Worker,
you will be required to travel to our Customer’s homes providing them with impressive and personalised support.
The core duties are to provide the following assistance;
- Assistance with self-care activities (showering, dressing, grooming & toileting)
- Community, social & recreational activities
- Assistance with daily life
- Post-hospital care
- Incidental domestic tasks
We have the following casual opportunity to join our Special Care team who provide personal care, domestic assistance, and social support:
- Availability required across - Tuesday to Saturday - between the hours of 8am – 5pm
To be considered:
- Aged / Disability Qualification (Desirable)
- Proven experience within aged or disability care
- Proven Medications, Bowel care and Hoist (Desirable)
- Passionate, caring and with a "Here to Help" mindset
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Reliable registered vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Smart Mobile Phone and Internet access
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certificate (or willingness to obtain)
With our Customers being our number one priority, we are seeking like-minded people to represent our service offering and to ensure we are at the forefront in providing individual tailored care. No two days will ever be the same, we provide constant variety and challenge as we support a diverse range of wonderful customers.
Interested in joining us - !
Please note that this position will be subject to mandatory pre-employment checks
Advertised: 13 Jul 2020 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Support Worker - Casual - Taree Requestion ID: req4805 Employment Type: Casual Are you looking to make a difference in the community? We have casual positions available with opportunities for p [...]
About us Our vision is we aim to create a world where everybody belongs and everybody grows. Our mission is to assist people to reach their potential through innovative and people-focused services. [...]
- Flexibility in the hours you work to balance work from home life, most of the shifts are during the day thus no evening or weekend hours - Opportunity to gain further training and professional dev [...]
Permanent Part Time/Casual Direct Care Worker Pathfinders Pathfinders Pathfinders is a large community-based organisation providing, Family Referral Services, Supported Accommodation and [...]