ANZ Banking Group
- Minimise organisational financial losses and ensure all losses are reported in line with all applicable policies, e.g. operational r isk & compliance and finance policies
- Review complaint files and provide advice to staff on complex and legally orientated complaint cases
- Manage complex and executive complaints through to resolution, including informing execu tive managers of the outcomes where required
About The Role
Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Docklands VIC
Role Type: Permanent, Fulltime
Your role is a specialist advisory role across the ANZ Complaint Resolution teams in Customer Resolution Portfolio. The role is focused on supporting the resolution of complex complaint cases,
including those referred by the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) to ANZ . The DRM ensures complex complaints are resolved effectively to minimise risk to ANZ and ensure customer centric, commercial and timely resolutions.
You will provide specialised business and compliance expertise to complaints case managers and provides advice on AFCA terms of reference/practices and relevant industry regulations. The DRM seeks to coach and develop strong dispute resolution skills across complaints teams and to ensure effective and productive relationships with ANZ’s internal business, legal, risk and compliance teams. The DRM will also provide coaching to complaints staff and leaders relating to regulatory changes, systemic issues, and AFCA insights.
Your role also manages complex complaints and executive complaints through to resolution as required, including tribunal matters.
You will ensure accountable leaders, operational risk and compliance, and assurance partners are engaged and informed through the process, in line with ANZ policies and frameworks.
Your role is responsible for building the capability of our people to meet changing customer needs - in order to make it easier for customers to have their problems resolved, and to help ANZ achieve the highest customer satisfaction of the major banks.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following
- Working financial compliance knowledge with proven banking/financial and dispute resolution experience.
- Legal qualifications and/or experience at FOS / AFCA is highly regarded
- Strong customer and process improvement focus
- Excellent conciliation, mediation and negotiation skills
- Coaches and develops others
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly motivated, team focused and results orientated
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS116214.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Be inspired everyday At HESTA we’re a leading national superannuation fund dedicated to people working in health and community services – a growing sector of ordinary people doing extraordinary [...]
- Dynamic Team and work environment - Join a company that prides itself on diversity of people and thought - Build your career your way About The Role Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Me [...]
- Dynamic Team and work environment - Join a company that prides itself on diversity of people and thought - Build your career your way About The Role Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Melb [...]
Claims Investigator Claims Investigator Docklands, Melbourne VIC Type , . Our business, our culture QBE Insurance Group is one of the world's top 20 general insurance and reinsuran [...]