New South Wales
- Work on a variety of events
- Sydney's home of Big Experiences
Experienced Rostering/Staffing Coordinator to join our Food & Beverage team in our Catering and Customer service department.
About the Role
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Staffing/Rostering Coordinator to join our Food & Beverage team. You will be responsible for providing administrative support and guidance for all food and beverage staffing requirements for our events including pre-event preparation and event labour cost reporting.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following
- Strong administration skills
- Previous experience with scheduling,
rostering and/or staffing coordination
- Process-driven with superior attention to detail
- Ability to simultaneously coordinate multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous experience using time and attendance systems eg E-Tivity or similar
- Proven history of being punctual & reliable
- Ability to manage and address staffing concerns in an appropriate and timely manner
- Have an outstanding work ethic and impeccable grooming
- Be able to work weekdays, weekends and late nights
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Hold a current RSA certificate or competency card which is recognised in Important Company
- Be willing to undertake a police clearance check if required
Sydney Showground recently staged world-class events including RNB Fridays Live, Festival X, Epik, the Invictus Games, HSBC Rugby 7s, X Games Sydney, Sydney Royal Easter as well as numerous national and international corporate events and tradeshows. We cannot wait to host the T20 World Cup Women's opening match in our stadium which will be televised to billions of cricket enthusiasts. Our venue is also home to the Greater Western Sydney Giants AFL team and Sydney Thunder in the Big Bash League.
Sydney Showground is the venue and event management business of the Royal Agricultural Society of Important Company RAS, a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to promoting excellence in agriculture.
Sydney Showground was established in 1998 as a -built home for major events as part of the Important Company Government's multi-million dollar development for the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games. Today it is a world-class venue, delivering close to 150 national and international events each year, including music festivals, sporting events, exhibitions, trade shows, and the Sydney Royal Easter , the flagship event of the RAS and the nation's largest annual ticketed event.
Sydney Showground is one of Australias most diverse venues but also one of the most prestigious illustrated by the numerous major awards the venue has won
Best Banqueting and Catering in Important Company Meetings & Events Australia
Best Achievement in Venue Management Australian Event Awards
Royal Agricultural Society of Important Company RAS has been an influential force in the direction and development of Australian agriculture through competitions, education and events since its foundation in 1822. The RAS is a not-for-profit organisation committed to supporting agricultural development and rural communities in Australia.
Interviews for this position will take place early in the New Year.sho w to Apply
Please complete the requested information on the application page. This is to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role.
No recruitment agencies, please.
We thank you for your interest in the Royal Agricultural Society of Important Company and Sydney Showground and look forward to receiving your application.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Full Time, 30 June 2021 - Location: Taree/ Port Macquarie/ Kempsey region - Make a meaningful difference to the lives of Australians in need About Us Mission Australia is a non-denomination [...]
Company Description Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and o [...]
Canberra Health Services (CHS) is focussed on the delivery of high quality, effective, person centred care. It provides acute, sub-acute, primary and community‐based health services, to the Australi [...]
Personal Support Worker - Healthcare & Medicine - Aged Care - NSW - Northern - Casual 2/7/2020 - Provide holistic care and support to clients within their own home - Must have o [...]