New South Wales
- Contract role
- Sydney Olympic Park
- Work on the Sydney Royal Easter
About the role...
A fantastic opportunity exists to join the Agricultural Development team that supports the delivery of the Royal Agricultural Societys core charter.
This role will be working on the Sydney Royal Easter SRES within our Agricultural Development team. This role will focus on executing key agricultural and educational projects as well as agricultural education and entertainment activations specifically designed for the SRES. As part of this role, you will also provide support to the team and respective committees with planning, operating and promoting events at the SRES.
This role commences and whilst are predominately Monday Friday, 830 am 500 pm, in the lead up to the SRES, a high degree of flexibility is essential. As part of this role, you will be required you to work the Sydney Royal Easter period 3 to 14 and will include evening, weekend and public holiday shifts.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following
- Demonstrated experience in administration and/or project management
- Demonstrated experience working in events, desirable
- Demonstrable experience building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong interest in Agriculture and Agricultural Education highly desirable
- Ability to acquire knowledge quickly and accurately
- Proven experience meeting tight deadlines
- Experience working in small and large teams
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proven history of being punctual & reliable
- Have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Be able to work weekdays, weekends and late nights
- Have a positive can do attitude
- Be energetic and committed
- Current and Valid Important Company Working With Childrens Check WWCC
- Be legally entitled to live & work in Australia.
- Be willing to undertake a police clearance check if required
The Royal Agricultural Society of Important Company RAS manages the Sydney Royal Easter , Sydney Royal competitions, the RAS Foundation, Australasian Animal Registry, and the Sydney Showground. The RAS has a team of over 130 staff and an indispensable pool of casual staff - who work on the Easter , events at the Sydney Showground and other activities and events.
The Royal Agricultural Society of Important Company organises events, and competitions, acts as a guardian for the states agricultural heritage, celebrates Australias achievements in agriculture and works to promote the viability of rural communities by ensuring that Australia remains a thriving and innovative agricultural producer.sho w to Apply
Please complete the requested information on the application page. This is to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role.
No recruitment agencies please.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity!!
We thank you for your interest in the Royal Agricultural Society of Important Company and Sydney Showground and look forward to receiving your application.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Full Time, 30 June 2021 - Location: Taree/ Port Macquarie/ Kempsey region - Make a meaningful difference to the lives of Australians in need About Us Mission Australia is a non-denomination [...]
Company Description Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and o [...]
Canberra Health Services (CHS) is focussed on the delivery of high quality, effective, person centred care. It provides acute, sub-acute, primary and community‐based health services, to the Australi [...]
Personal Support Worker - Healthcare & Medicine - Aged Care - NSW - Northern - Casual 2/7/2020 - Provide holistic care and support to clients within their own home - Must have o [...]