Perigon Group Pty Limited
Installing, configuring, and maintaining servers, providing back-end IT support for business-critical and development-related departments and personnel; configuring user access and maintaining system stability and data security through deployment and migration.
- SAS Admin
- Linux Admin
- Windows Admin
- Build, deploy, upgrade and maintain servers on multiple virtual and physical servers,
- Systems Level Responsibilities: Administration, Configuration, Patching, Troubleshooting, and Automation,
- Monitor systems performance and take corrective action to prevent or minimise downtime,
- Facilitate or engage in problem solving to create a continuous improvement culture,
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a demanding environment,
- Troubleshoot problems by reviewing logs and updating debug settings,
- Setup and maintain security policies for users.
- Bachelor's degree in an IT related field or equivalent experience,
- Experience configuring computer operating systems, to include extensive knowledge of security settings, protocols and configurations,
- Windows server configuration and administration,
- Domain and LAN administration,
- Comfortable working in fast changing dynamic environment; strong work ethic with good communication skills,
- Ability to analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Please read the advertisement in full. Thank you. Looking for someone to help us in a property renovation in Littleton - Lithgow NSW 2790 (Blue Mountains) Must have some experience working in cons [...]
Earning potential of $400K+ with an hourly rate guarantee - 70% Billings. No "lock-in" service agreements. Walk in appointments available to build a large client base - see 4-6 patients hourly. Inheri [...]
Kingswood NSW Part-time $30.05 - $31.04 an hour Employment Type: Permanent Part Time Position Classification: Administration Officer Level 3 Remuneration: $30.05 - $31.04 per hour Hours Per W [...]
Penrith NSW $78,850 - $91,272 a year Are you looking for an exciting career in a place of limitless opportunity? The city of Penrith sits at the foot of the Blue Mountains, alongside the Nepean Rive [...]