Join one of 2019’s top Australian startups, and be part of a team that’s changing the way people think about their financial future.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Enterprise Implementation Consultant to join our growing Customer Experience team in our beautiful Sydney offices.
As an Enterprise Implementation Consultant, you will be working alongside the Sales, Customer Experience, Engineering & Product teams. If you are a go-getter with a proven track record of executing on business-critical projects in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
What You’ll Impact Day To Day
- Use industry-standard best practices to ensure timely delivery of business-critical projects
- Manage relationships with key project stakeholders through status documentation and project meetings
- Translate goals and objectives into actionable and measurable product enhancements
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders (Product, Engineering, Sales & Customer Experience)
- Establish and maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction, while contributing to wider Customer Experience and business retention objectives
- Provide guidance and best-practice insights to widen the Project Management team
- Own project documents including business requirements and project plans.
What You Bring To The Table
In addition to being awesome, down to earth, having a great sense of humour, and a strong desire to continually master your craft, you also bring:
- 5 to 7 years experience in HR software implementation (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong understanding of HR/Payroll transactional processes
- Ability to use your knowledge and client understanding to influence others to achieve the best outcomes for Flare and its Clients.
- Proven ability to create processes and structure around new internal Project Management initiatives
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong technical understanding and experience working with Engineering & Product teams.
- Empathy and consideration for all ideas and suggestions when deriving the best solutions and outcomes for clients
More about Flare
We’re Flare, a wealth technology company on a mission to help every working Australian live their best financial life. We combine our best-in-class HR, payroll and employee engagement platform, Flare HR, with advanced financial and superannuation products designed to help Australians plan for a secure future. We’re a rapidly growing, diverse team of 60+ based out of Barangaroo, Sydney, and we’ve raised over $21m in funding from investors including Point72, Bridge lane, Tank Stream and Reinventure.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
For the last 100 years, companies have operated primarily under a product-centric business model, where the goal was to make, ship, and sell more units. Today, there’s a demand to have products and [...]
Senior Systems Engineer Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney or Why us- About is a leading international law firm with a long and proud heritage of shaping the future for our clients, our people [...]
Senior Consultant/Manager, Risk Data and Transformation, Financial Services Risk Management - Sydney Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture Variety of work and career development opportu [...]
Darlinghurst NSW Part-time $62,451 - $101,801 a year Position Title: After Hours Homeless Health Service Aboriginal Health Worker Employment Type: Maximum Term, Part-Time Hours per week: 24 hou [...]