Your will be successful in this role if you are able to manage security, cleaning, trades and subcontractors as well as key stakeholders and shareholders of the centre. The shopping centre is located in the southern suburbs with 80 retailers including 4 anchor tenants. A strong understanding of building operations, legislative requirements, WH&S; and project management will be the key ingredients to driving success and proactively adapting to an everchanging market.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in managing shopping centre operations for this role is essential
- Financial management with the capability to benchmark plans and prepare detailed budget
- Oversee the delivery of capital works through the commencement of the project, design development, tender, contract administration and construction
- Effective communication skills to regularly update and inform clients, customers, contractors and all other stakeholders
- Emotional intelligence to manage each stakeholder maintaining high customer satisfaction levels
- Leadership skills must be demonstrated allowing you to mentor and develop the people around you
- Property related qualification would be advantageous but not critical
A well-established team with many years' experience in shopping centre and retail property management awaits the successful applicant. You will enter a team that empowers you to drive success and implement your mark on the role and within the business. Competitive market rate salary will be offered as well as modern work-life balance practices.
Apply by clicking the link above or send your CV directly to [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Ringwood VIC Full-time, Temporary, Contract Job no: 492390 Work type: Temporary Location: Ringwood Categories: Administration Contract Administrator – Ringwood, Melbourne Keeping Our C [...]
Melbourne VIC $34,013 a year - Industry placements with leading industry partners - Development of thermal spray coatings onto novel substrates - $34,013 p.a. for up to 3.5 years (full-time, f [...]
East Melbourne VIC $90,000 a year Job Description BOQ Estimating Manager – Residential Construction – Volume Building This role represents a great opportunity for an experienced BOQ Manager [...]
Melbourne VIC Full-time, Part-time - The practices we assist are known Employer's of Choice - Genuine career progression & salary levels that match your skill and experience - Options for full [...]