Location: Regional North - QLD
Work Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Bring your scheduling and customer service experience to this exciting opportunity
- Fantastic opportunity working within our friendly Mackay branch
- Amazing opportunity to develop your skills and your career
At Bullivants we are currently seeking an energetic and motivated Service Coordinator to respond to inbound calls scheduling and achieving service sales and bring customer satisfaction to a higher level within our close-knit Mackay Team.
Your key responsibilities include but not limited to
- Schedule and deploy technicians to customer sites for conducting audits, on site Repair, Testing and Certification safety products
- Managing customer interactions end to end over the phone, face to face and email
- Identify and assess customer requirements by asking appropriate questions and applying learnt technical knowledge
- Handle sales inquiries via inbound sales calls and strive for a first point of call resolution and total customer satisfaction
- Apply appropriate level of detail and thoroughness to produce quality work to accepted standards
- Provide input regarding matters that may affect the safety and health of all employees as well as the environment
What you will need to succeed:
- Demonstrated Planning and Scheduling experience
- You will be a motivated team player and natural problem solver and multi-tasker who is able to re-priorities activities based on changing circumstances
- The ability to work across clients, suppliers and internal customers with strong communication and the ability to build rapport quickly and effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and a can-do attitude are essential to your success as will be your ability to learn quickly.
- Previous experience or knowledge of the Lifting, Rigging &/or Safety supply business will be an advantage.
What’s on offer:
- A secure career with a proud Australian company
- Competitive salary package
- Parental leave - 12weeks for primary carer and 4 weeks for non-primary carer
- Team member discounts on company products
- The opportunity to participate in the Wesfarmers Share Plan
- Access to discounted offers from corporate partners
- Ongoing career development and training
- Work in a fun and supportive team
As part of the Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety Group, Bullivants is one of Australia’s leading lifting equipment and height safety specialists. Our people, products, services, facilities and systems are uniquely focused on providing expert safety and load management solutions for our customers. Provide us with the above skills and experience and we will reward you with a range of employee benefits including; a competitive salary, a wide range of employee discounts and a safe, clean and supportive working environment.
Are you ready to make a positive difference in the market? APPLY NOW!
WIS promotes and adheres to the principles and practices of diversity
As part of our commitment to safety, suitable candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol testing as part of your application process.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Operations Coordinator - Works and Project Support Are you highly motivated and ready to tackle a new challenge- Are you a team player who works well under pressure- Are you driven to prov [...]
About the company This leading government agency supports those in need and provides the tools for Australians to be able to achieve their goals. Their work has an impact on a significant area in th [...]
1300SMILES Ltd has an exciting opportunity for experienced General Dentists looking to take their career overseas to sunny Australia. Short and Long term positions available across rural and region [...]
Queensland - Are you highly motivated and ready to tackle a new challenge? - Are you a team player who works well under pressure? - Are you driven to provide a first-class product and service? [...]