Fuji Xerox Australia
New South Wales
New South Wales
Fuji Xerox Australia is currently seeking a Finance Administrator to join our Fuji Xerox Finance Group on a Casual Contract at Macquarie Park Corporate Office. The role will be the main conduit between internal stakeholders to ensure the accurate creation of lease contract and maintaining its terms during and after the lifecycle of the lease. This will include the creation, billing and management of end life cycles for our internal and external customer base.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Reconciliation of customer requirements and deliverables based on contracts and orders
- Maximising finance revenue and cashflow by reviewing and recommending contract pricing
- Perform customer contract compliance checks with CARA team (Contract and Risk Assessment)
- Assess the profitability within the deal according to FXF and FXA policies and procedures and recommend appropriate changes
- Responsible for the outstanding invoices from FXA and managing them to keep the balances as low as possible
- Manage and maintain database of all archived contracts using our preferred supplier in accordance with FXA standards and processes
- Create, manage and deliver reports to confirm installation of all machines and manage appropriate stakeholders
- Manage and process returns, lease cancellations and payouts in accordance with SOP
This an excellent opportunity for you to work in a large complex corporate environment to further develop your business knowledge and stakeholder management skills. You will be joining a very collaborative and engaged team dynamic.
We are seeking a proactive and high attention to detail individual to join a collaborative team in Finance. You will need to be flexible and a quick learner to quickly understand all the relevant relationships and processes to be successful in this role.
- Experience working in a Contract/Billings function will be preferred
- Experience working in a Corporate Environment
- Excellent relationship building capability and time management skills
- Intermediate Excel skills and reporting knowledge
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Undergraduate or Bachelors in Commerce or a related field of study
We offer a flexible work environment and a team culture that is respectful and supportive. This is a great opportunity to join a global organisation currently undergoing digital transformation whilst also remaining the market leaders in our field.
Additionally we offer:
- Corporate Discounts
- Salary Packaging
- Income Protection Insurance
- Life Insurance
At Fuji Xerox Australia, we believe our people set us apart. We are a company totally focused on the customer experience and it is our people who bring this vision to life by living our value and giving the best of themselves. Driven by innovation, Fuji Xerox Australia is transforming its business model, solutions and customer value proposition to align and deliver on the future business needs and requirements of Australian businesses.
“Our Products can be disassembled into over 88 categories for reuse, remanufacture or recycling – helping us achieve 99.5 percent resource recovery”
“We have a long-standing commitment to environmentally responsible product design, industry-leading print management services and solutions, and an end-of-life resource recovery program which is second to none.”
Fuji Xerox has a flexible and open culture and you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks and collaborate with talented people.
“Respect Diversity” – is one of our Shared Values that empowers us and our people to respect, promote and celebrate diversity at FXA and appreciate the value of a culturally diverse and inclusive community. We aspire to be a workplace that represents the wider community and we strive to ensure that all employees feel welcome and valued, and that our workplace practices and processes are managed in an equitable, inclusive and transparent manner.
Primary Location: AU-NSW-New South Wales
Work Locations: FXA - North Ryde 8 Khartoum RoadMacquarie Park 2113
Organization: Fuji Xerox Australia
Job Posting: Mar 17, 2020, 4:28:12 PM
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Sydney NSW MMAPSS Project Application Form 2020 - 2021 Online Project Application 2020 Support for Bushfire affected organisations: In support of those organisations that have been and are b [...]
New South Wales Join a national organisation who have been operating for well over 100 years and that drive a strong team culture through teamwork and development. The following role would suit an [...]
Blackwater QLD 4717 Location: Blackwater, QLD 4717 About the Business Yancoal Australia is Australia’s largest pure play coal producer. It boasts three tier one thermal coal mines in New South Wa [...]
New South Wales Contract $80 an hour - No travel and accommodation provided - Metropolitan based - Metropolitan based A Metropolitan NSW hospital requires a Junior Medical Officer in Intens [...]